Chapt 14.

I can't believe this guys almost at 4k😵
Keep Commenting ❤️
Voting💖
Excuse my mistakes💯

June 24th 1990
@5:25pm
Ronnie POV 🌀

"Chill ma relax." I said giving Justice a back massage she kept complaining about lower back problems.

"Okay okay but you don't know how bad this hurts." She said as she was on the verge of tears.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as she was now holding her stomach.

"I'm having cramps." She said as a tear fell out of her eye and I quickly wiped it. I wrapped my arms around her but that wasn't working she pushed me off.

"Damn what was that for?" I asked her as I was shocked she really pushed me ode hard.

"Nigga I have my period!" She semi yelled and I tried to calm her down.

It was normal for this to happen but I've never had to deal with a moody girl on her period.

"Okay okay I'm sorry. What do you want?" I asked her as I just hugged her then let go.

"Ice cream." She said as another tear flew out of her eye.

"Damnit! I hate this every month!" She said as she rolled her eyes and laid back in the bed.

"You know I have a way to make it stop." I said as I smirked to all of these dirty thoughts in my head.

"Like?" She said so sweetly like she already changed up her mood.

"Make a baby." I said mumbling that part and imagining having sex with her.

"Huh?" She asked as she looked straight at me.

"By getting some ice cream." And with that I gave her a small kiss which led to something else.

We were kissing for about 20 seconds our kisses went from slow to fast. And then she grabbed my neck and started kissing it however I wanted dominance so I laid her back on the bed and kissed her neck. I kissed all over her neck placing hickies all over. I could tell she was turned on. I unbuttoned her shirt and starting leaving kiss marks all down her chest and lower stomach. Then I gave her another kiss on the lips and with that I left the room.

If she wasn't on her period I swear things would have happened !

JUSTICE POV 🙄

Ronnie was kissing on my neck hitting my soft spot. You know how girls are when they on their period and he was relaxing me. His lips are the softest things ever and with that he just started kissing all down my chest. I was getting turned on by the second and I forgot that we couldn't have sex!

WHAT THE FUCKKKKK!

I was pissed the fuck off why! Whyyyyy! And I hate that I was even hornier when I have my period I can't wait for these 3 days to be over and then I'm not wasting anymore time 😏.

My stomach was hurting so badly so I slowly got up to get Advil in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. I went downstairs and grabbed a cup of water and shortly was going back upstairs. I heard the shower water running and I knew Ronnie was in there.

As soon as I went in the room I fell asleep.

@7:02pm

I woke up from my nap and I felt a little better. My stomach settled down so I got up and made my self to Ronnie's room. All I wanted to do was cuddle and kiss his adorable face. But when I got there, he wasn't there.