Chapt 7.

DATE NIGHT💋

JUSTICE POV💗 (Outfit In The Media)

{April 10 1990}

"Ahhhhhh booom!" I said as I slammed the uno card down as I won the game between me and Ronnie.

"Whatever man you cheated!" Ronnie said as he folded his arms as I started laughing.

He looked like a big baby, it was cute tho.

"Wait you didn't say uno out." Ronnie said as I folded my arms and fake pouted.

"So here take two cards. You didn't win yet." Ronnie said as he stuck out his tounge making me laugh again.

"Whateverrrrrr! We don't have to say uno out." I said as I stuck my tounge back at him.

"Yes you do!" He said as he jumped out of his chair then coming to the other side where I was sitting towering over me.

"No!" I said as I jumped up but not that much since he was wayyyyy taller than me.

"Yes!" He said as he started leaning down to kiss on me but I dubbed him.

"Haha and you thought you were getting a kiss." I said as I pushed him back a little then he was chasing me.

I tripped on something and fell on the floor while I was laughing. Ronnie came over me and started tickling me, wow he knows I'm ticklish.

"I want a kiss." Ronnie said as he leaned in but I tried to get out of his grip. But I couldn't he was just way stronger than me.

I just kissed him back finally then he asked me
A question. His lips were irresistible after I started kissing him because his kisses were slow and long. Just the way I like it. But he pulled back and I was mad as hell.

"When you gonna let me take you on a date?" He asked as he stared into my dark brown eyes.

"Whenever you want to go." I said smiling back showing all my white teeth.

"We're going today. Later. Get dressed and be ready by the time it's 7." He said as he smirked again leaning in to kiss me.

I puckered my lips up but he got up and walked towards his bedroom. Tf did he just do that?

"Ummmm I want my kiss now." I shouted at Ronnie while getting up. I walked towards the cable box and saw that it was only 3 o clock in the afternoon.

"You'll get it later. I'm going out but remember be dressed my 7 o clock." He said as I heard the shower water turn on.

I watched Poetic Justice because it was on the tv. FINALLY! I've been waiting to see this movie because it stopped coming on the tv for a while. That's the best movie with Tupac besides Juice.

I fell asleep on the couch because I was just so tired. I woke up which felt like only a few minutes was hours. It was 6:20pm. It wasn't that bad because I was already by the shower and my dresses were hanging up in the closet.

I took my shower and did my hygiene. I shaved everywhere, and I mean everywhere. I lotioned my body to make sure my chocolate skin was glistening. Then I put in this cute grey dress which matched perfectly with my skin color. I looked good.