Chapt 28.

Excuse The Mistakes🤘🏽😎🌸

Justice Pov

"Cmon we have to leave for dance practice." Shy'tiana as she grabbed her purse.

"Hell nah." I said as I brushed them off and shrugged my shoulders.

"It was just a little argument. You guys will get over it. All you have to do is ignore him it's not that serious stop being petty. It's already been 3 days." Lydia said as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever I'll go but watch imma flip the fuck off if he do some sneaky ass shit." I said as I got up to put on my black adidas shoes.

"Aight I know how you feel when I first saw Cherish. But it was awkward with me and Ricky after we broke up but you still pushed me to go to practice. So now you gotta do the same." Lydia said as I nodded in agreement heading out towards the car.

Out of these three days it's been really hard man. People say it's easy getting out of relationships but it's really not especially when you care for the other person. This whole situation really fucked me up because I thought we were something special.

This had been on my mind constantly but I don't even know if we broke up. I just said I can't deal with no cheating man but was that really a breakup?

I have no idea but I actually miss Ronnie. I love his smile and just him.

D A N C E P R A C T I C E ♨️
Outfit in the Media💯

I put my hair half up and half down. My hair was full with wavy curls.

I instantly saw Ronnie dancing on stage teaching both Ricky and Mike the dance because after all he was a fast learner. Then they went over it with music while the back up dancers (us) sat down in the audience.

After they went over the dance a couple of times I guess it was our turn to learn the choreography

"This is the choreography for our new song called She's Dope." Mike said as we stood behind them on the stage. Ronnie was in the middle and Ricky was on the left side.

The song was really nice when we went over the dance because it was smooth. I saw Lydia messing up on a few dances but it was alright because I quickly taught her where to step on one of our breaks.

"Go over the dance without us a couple of times. We will be watching closely in the audience and if you guys don't mess up you'll get paid extra." Ronnie said as he licked his lips eyeing me down and then chuckled.

Ugh here he goes again with licking his lips wtf. Why does he do this to me? Fuck my life.

They took a seat in the chairs and we started dancing to She's Dope!

That, that
(Yeah)
Th-th-th-that
(Yeah)
That girl's dope

Mmm, mmm, mmm

Dope

Say it loud
She's dope
Say it loud
That girl's dope

I saw her picture in the magazine
Her body's dope
And you know what I mean?
She looks so hot
It makes me full of steam

She reminds me
Of a sexy X-rated video queen
I might just take my time
And make that girl mine

"Good job ladies wooooo yeah! Y'all defiantly getting paid for that one but we have an announcement to make." Mike said as he smiled looking directly at me.

We just sat at the ends of the stage letting our feet down while they stood in front of us. Then Ronnie wants to come and stand in front of me while I have rolled my eyes and folded my arms. He rested his hands on my lap while everyone act like they didn't see what was going on but Mike continued to explain.

"We have a new dancer joining us it's for our videos and stuff. I think it's good for us to have three dancers but Ronnie over here suggested that we should have another dancer to make
It look way fun. We will get more attention by it." Mike said as he looked at each of us and I quickly moved Ronnie's hands from off of my lap.

"But have a good day y'all be here at the same time. She will be here tomorrow." Ricky said as we all applauded and got off of the stage.

I was walking out while Ronnie quickly pushed me to the side of the door. He just started kissing me, I was trying to fight it but I failed because I missed him a lot.

We were making out for a good 40 seconds until I lightly pushed his chest back and he stopped.

"Why did you kiss me? Weren't you thinking of all of that shit when you were with Brenda?" I asked him as I started getting mad all over again.

"You really going to believe her tho? She set me up I believe that she put something in my system but here's an envelope because I need you to believe me. We aren't over Justice because your not going anywhere. And even if you think about getting another man I'll beat his ass until y'all break up and you come running back to me. I love your stubborn ass."

"And by the way you know how I feel when your just wearing overalls and a bra. Tear your ass up."

He said as he kissed me one last time before giving me an envelope and catching up to the guys as they were in the car waiting for him.

He's fighting for me?

How Do Y'all Feel About The Situation Just Now? 😜

Comment

Vote

❤️