Chapt 5.

CALI-------> BOSTON❣️

{Where New Edition Originally Grew Up😋💗}

CUTIE RONNIE😘😻

JUSTICE POV

{April 6, 1990}

@5:45am

"I'm so scared I've never been on a plane before." I said as I squeezed my eyes together as the plane was now off of the ground.

"It's okay we're only in the air. You need to hold my hand?" Ronnie asked as he opened his hands on his left side, I was sitting on his left side my the window.

"Yeah sure." I said as I held his hand still with my eyes close.

"You know we're in the clouds now. Take a peek out of the window. He said as I peeked my eyes open to look.

The sun was just coming up in Cali and it looked so incredible. I never seen the sun so bright like it.

RONNIE POV🤤

She slowly closed her eyes after looking out the window and fell asleep. She looked so cute when she sleeps, like a little baby.

I was gonna ask her on our date later but I feel like there's gonna be no time because we have to shoot the video tomorrow then release the song in a week.

I'm probably gonna ask her tonight because it is the time to finally relax and get settled in, in the house.

4 1/2 hours later

We arrived in Boston finally. It was the whole dance crew and we picked up our luggage from the luggage claim and went on to our homes. It felt so good to be back home because I just love it here in Boston.

"So do you still talk to the other fellas?" Justice asked as I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Nah." I said dryly then took my luggage, walking to the car outside.

MIKE POV🤗

I overheard they conversation, which just let me get in a chance to talk to Justice before Ronnie see. I mean as soon as I saw Justice I thought she was fine, actually I still do but that's Ronnie's girl.

" it's because Ralph and Johnny wanted their own record. But Ronnie was mad we all were, Me Ricky and Ron, but he spazzed on them as soon as they told him." I said as I grabbed my luggage and told Justice as we were walking to the car.

"Oh that's why he doesn't want to talk about it. I would be mad too. But anyways I like you guys together. Just you three because BBD is popping." Justice smirked and gave the driver my luggage as she entered the car.

I smirked and followed right behind her.

JUSTICE POV

I sat next to Ronnie who was staring out the window. We all were in the car, Mike, Ricky, Lydia, Shy'tiana, Ronnie and Me. The car ride was silent because we all were tired from the flight and I couldn't get enough sleep anyways on the plane. I kinda just want to be alone with Ronnie because I like him a lot I guess.

He's just so sexy asf, and he's a dancer just like me and he raps. Like that's all I want in a guy and I can tell that he's really sweet, romantic and charming. And the way that he looks smiles just makes me weak in the knees.