Chapt 33.

I wanna say thanks for 1k votes!

I love y'all so much for still supporting me❤️

Excuse the mistakes !

Enjoy💋

January 3 1991

Justice Pov

"I know for a fact that I'm pregnant. It hasn't come 2 months." I said as I quietly spoke to the doctor.

"I know your barely going to show because you are a dancer but it was important that you came earlier here because you missed out a lot of pills." The doctor explained as I tightly squeezed Ronnie's hand.

"Well I had spotting but I didn't think much of it but I just noticed how light it was. It wasn't heavy at all, and my periods are pretty heavy." I explained to the doctor as he nodded.

"Yes this is very common in a pregnancy. Well you may have spotting of blood. But it's only a little bit and it should have happened in the beginning of your pregnancy. Well let me see what we are dealing with." He said as he placed paper on the seat for me to lay down.

He put this cold paste on my belly as I looked on the screen. He moved it around and I saw a fetus in there. Oh my goodness, I can't believe that I'm having a baby.

"To be exact you are actually 9 weeks pregnant. We can tell you the gender in 11 more weeks." The doctor said as he smiled and I looked back at Ronnie.

"Here this is to help you develop a good fetus and soon a baby. Well schedule you another appointment 2 weeks to make sure that the fetus is growing healthy. Right now everything seems healthy and good just drink water with those pills twice a day one in the morning and one in the night. Also eat healthy!" The doctor said as he hugged us both.

***

"Ayeee this baby shower lit!" We said as we pulled up to Ricky and Cherish's baby shower.

"Yeah I can't wait to have fun." Ronnie said to me as he gave me a kiss.

We were now walking into a building which held Cherish and Ricky's baby shower. It was nice when we walked in.

We started to say hey to everyone who was in sight. I saw all of the New Edition family all together which was so nice because it has been a whiles since they've all been together.

 I saw all of the New Edition family all together which was so nice because it has been a whiles since they've all been together

"Hey I'm Ralph it's nice to finally meet you Justice. I've only heard of good things about you which is great." Ralph said as he came up I me to introduce himself. Ronnie was off talking to Ricky and Mike joking about something.

"Well it's finally nice meeting you Ralph." I said back to give him a hug.

He was nice and handsome.

After that I greeted everyone from new edition well the ones I didn't meet. Overall they were nice as heck but Bobby seemed to be having a little too much fun if you know what I mean.

He was nice to me but the way he was trying to dance in the girls some of them were actually dancing back with him. But of course Bobby will be Bobby.

"Finally I caught up to you Cherish. I brought you a little gift for the one in your tummy." I said walking up to her and giving her a big hug.

I haven't seen them in a while actually since September because I guess everyone had just been focusing on their dances to their new songs.

"Here's the teddy bear."

"Girl you look cute with your hair half up and half down

"Girl you look cute with your hair half up and half down. I need to get like you." She said making us both laugh.

"Yeah but anyways are you having a little Cherish or little Mike?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Aww I wish I could tell you right now but you have a big mouth. Nah I'm just playing I don't even know the gender. The only person who knows is my mom and the gender is hiding in one of the balloons near her. She's going to bring it up and that's how we will do our gender reveal."

"Aww that's so adorable well I hope you get the gender that you want." I said as I smiled and gave her a hug one last time before I went to eat food.

"Well I'm going to get food and take a seat. I'll talk to you a little later alright?" I said then I went over to Ronnie who was sitting down.

"Why aren't you talking to your friends?" I asked him as I sat next to him.

"Because Bobby is being real extra right now. And here I have a plate for you so you don't have to make one." He said as he kissed me to get up to push my chair in.

"Thanks babe." I said as I smiled eating this really good food.

Man this good really was good. And my man was so cute, the way he treated me was so nice. We never really argue which is perfect because I don't really like drama. But when it comes to Brenda that's a whole nother thing.

Speaking of Brenda, she was put into jail for fraud I actually have no idea when she gets out but I hope she rots in there. She deserves that.

****

"Alright guys it's time for the gender reveal please gather around." Cherish's mom Madison said as we all got up. I was getting anxious because I wanted to find out the own gender of my baby but had to wait and I couldn't wait for Cherish to find out.

Ricky had held a popper with Cherish and they counted to three.

one

Two

THREE!!

Everyone shouted and blue confetti came out of the balloon and Cherish was crying and so was Ricky.

"Awww congrats!" I said as I hugged Cherish as the tears were rolling down her face.

"Yes I wanted a little boy." She said as she smiled even more as her and Ricky kissed.

---

What genders do you think Justice & Ronnie baby is?

Ayeeee☺️

💘Korrin💘