Chapt 12.

JUSTICE POV💙

June 18th 1990

Excuse My Mistakes😘
VOTE & Leave A Nice Comment🤗
I wanna know what y'all think of this story🌀
Made it to 3k Thanks For The Support, Keep Supporting Me🌹

Guys Remember For The Request It's Your Name! & The Character You Want/Want To Be Related Too!

Sorry If The Chapter is boring 🙄

"Say make money money make money money moneyyyyy." Mike said in the microphone as we were dancing in the back.

The audience repeated what Mike said and on that note we ended our last.

We've been traveling everyday because of the different locations of the different tours. We went from London to Italy and that was the longest! Ronnie and I have been a little distant and I have no idea why. Is it because of how much pressure he has on the tour? Or is he just focused on the tour and doesn't want to be with me?

I'm overthinking and it's driving me insane.

Ronnie POV

We finally finished with the tour and we're headed Back home in a couple of days. But we want to stay here in Italy for a little bit because their food, malls, beaches are big.

Also, by the time we're back home a lot of our families will be there. Ugh this is stressing me out. And I already know what's up with Justice, I feel like we are distant. And the reason is because we've been so tired of the tour there is less and less time for eachother. But now that the tour is finally over I have more time for her.

Y'all already know how I feel about that girl.

We all said our goodbyes in the hotel lobby's because we booked our own floors. Of course Justice was with me. I opened the door with her quietly behind me and walked in. There was a special surprise for her.

Justice Pov

"Woooooooah this is all for me?" I asked Ronnie as he nodded his head.

There were rose pedals leading from the door to all over the house. This was so romantic and I can't believe that he did this for me. I took off of my jacket and kissed him so much. I was kinda being taken away with those kisses.

He kissed me slower and slower just wanting me to want him more. I hate when he teased because I can do that too. I like aggressive kissing yet he kept doing it slow. But it felt so good and me and him were being caught up in the moment.

We both headed in the bathroom as I began to look at the water that was freshly prepared. I just smiled in excitement because this what was couples did on tv and I was finally being with him all alone.

"Can you turn around when I'm taking off my clothes?" I asked him shyly.

No GUY HAS EVER SEEN MY BODY!

"Okay Justice, there is nothing to be scared of." He said as he turned around and I quickly stripped out of my clothes. He turned around when I put my foot in the water, so only my foot was out and I was completely exposed. HE SAW EVERYTHING! And in that moment I got scared so I just hurried up in the water and covered my face.

"Hey hey. It's okay baby girl. I'm the first guy right? Well don't be scared you can trust me it's not like I'm gonna do anything to you. Only if you want me to." He said as he winked in his boxers. He started to take them off and I couldn't stop but stare.

I don't know why but I couldn't take my eyes off. Let's just say his size wasn't small at all!

But he just got in behind me while I laid on his chest and he played in my hair.

"This is for all of the times we missed during the tour. Look I know we have been distant lately but that's just because the tour was so hectic and tiring. But I'm always gonna be here for you now Justice and you should already know that." He said as he looked into my eyes as I looked into his. I was now facing him in the tub, we both were sitting down.

"You already know I'm down for you too Ronnie. I'm always going to be here no matter what too. And yeah I've been feeling like we were pretty distant and I was overthinking. But all of that is in the past now--" I started to say but he cut me off with another kiss. This time he was holding my face and kissing my lips which made electric shock go throughout my body.

We literally just sat down in the tub making out with eachother for at least 10 minutes before hands started exploring.

Even if I was completely turned off I wasn't ready to have sex just yet and it kept getting to me tho.

We washed each others bodies, got out of the tub and put on comfy clothes. And then we were knocked out because of how long this has all been.

June 19th 1990

Ronnie POV 🤦🏾‍♀️

2:00pm outside of the hotel!

There Outfits in the MM💚

"Oh my god! That's Ronnie Mike and Ricky!" A fan yelled as she jumped up and ran towards us.

We were having a conversation in the lobby about our families until a fan noticed us. I knew this wasn't a good spot because it's clear windows and Mike and Ricky just wanted to chill in the lobby.

"Damn man! Paparazzi gonna be here any minute." Ricky said as he shook his head.

"That's why I told you we should have just stayed upstairs in the rooms." I said as I shook my head also.

"It's whatever. Shy'tiana , Lydia and Justice are all up their having a talk so us boys can have one two." Mike said as he rolled his eyes to more screaming fans.

That's when paparazzi came into the lobby and our bodyguards was all surrounding us. I'm telling you these people aren't a joke!

"Take a picture for your fans." One said as we all posed or at leas thought we did.

"And on that note we'll leave. We'll have to leave anyways because the fans know where we are and that's not a good thing." Ricky said as he lead the way to the back of the hotel where the garage was.