Chapt 16.

5K YAYYY❤️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Keep Commenting & Voting 💕

I really appreciate everything you guys do‼️

Excuse my mistakes 💅🏾

Honestly sorry if this is boring😩

Ronnie Pov😛

{ June 28, 1990 }

I rolled over and saw Justice peacefully sleeping. Well of course she would be sleeping, I put that thing down. Haha.

I turned over to check the time, and saw it was 9:28am. I had to get dressed fast asf, the interview was at 11. I texted mike and Ricky as fast as I could and hopped in the shower. As I was in the shower I closed my eyes as I pictured what happened the night before. I could sense justice finger tips all on my body, and I enjoyed it. I hurried up and washed up because I felt myself semi getting a little too happy.

"Me and slick waiting outside hurry up man." Mike said into the phone as I hung up and ran out the door.

Hopefully Justice would be okay without me for a couple of hours.

1 hour later

We finally met up with all of the guys. And it was time for this interview, wooo let's get this over with.

Justice Pov💅🏾

"Yes girls I'm telling you he put it down yesterday." I told shy'tiana, lydia and cherish.

"Girl watch you become a little freak. So how did it all happen?" Cherish asked as the others laughed I even laughed myself.

"Yeah I wanna know all the good details so, justice start talking!" Shy'tiana as she got up and put popcorn in the microwave as we all got into a circle for me to tell my story.

I waited until the popcorn was finished and then shy'tiana came running into the living room with a bowl of popcorn. I was actually dying of laughter because this girl zoomed in the living room with the popcorn.

Guess it was story time.

"Okay well it just happened yesterday. He kept teasing me because I was finally off of my period. Anyways it lasted for 3 days and it was finally over. During those 3 days he was teasing me for the longest by kissing on me and feeling on me. And you know during the time your hornier when your on your period, but yesterday I was the one to tease him. We played a little game with teasing each other and then it just happened." I said as I started smiling because I started remembering ronnie's body and hands.

"Aww that's cute. Did it hurt?" Cherish asked because she was a little shy.

"With me it didn't hurt at all. When he put it down, it was amazing. Well the best thing ever, is head from him. His tongue is the best thing in the world. But everyone is different. Some girls first time may hurt and some girls won't." I said as I smiled then everyone laughed.

"Why you and Ricky thinking about something?" Lydia asked as she raised her eyebrows several times.

"Yeah. Well I don't know actually. We've been together for a little while now but it's just something on my mind. It isn't the first thing that I'm thinking about between us. But it's just something." She said as she took some of Shy'tiana's popcorn.

"Well it's whenever your ready. Don't let him rush you into anything you don't want to do." Lydia said as we all nodded in agreement.

"Well my first time was just like that. It hurt so bad and it hurt for like 10 minutes. I really wanted to stop but I had to keep going then of course pleasure came and it was way better after that." Shy'tiana said as we all started laughing.

"Guys whatever after losing my virginity, it seemed really horrible but good but watch you gonna become sex addict right after you do it the first time. It's like your attached and your gonna want it all day fucking long!" Lydia said as we all started laughing even more.

"Girl that's true because I want the dick right now!" Shy'tiana laughed as we all ate some of the popcorn.

"I don't think I'm gonna want the dick tbh." I said as I smirked and looked at Shy'tiana and Lydia. They both started laughing and I wanted to see what was so funny.

"Girl bye you know your gonna want it. Anyways watch when Ronnie come home and y'all have some alone time. Your gonna be the first one saying I want some dick or your gonna at least start it." Lydia said as she stared at me.

"Mhmmmmm. From what I know the boy is more attached from when giving up the kitty. So I know Ronnie is gonna want the kitty more instead of me wanting the dick." I said as I folded my arms and smirked.

"Yeah yeah yeah. All this talk right now and watch, your gonna be the one wanting the dick. I know boys can wait because after all they please you, and a girl is defiantly gonna wanna get pleased watch." Shy'tiana said as her and Lydia hi-fived while Cherish just laughed.

"Nope. I'm gonna win this. Let's have a bet, let's see if I'm gonna want the dick or ronnie's gonna want this kitty. I'll be 100% honest if I gave it up or not. You guys are gonna take this L." I said as I crossed pinkies with both Lydia and Shy'tiana.

"Girl you know your gonna take the L. Your gonna be dick-nified whatever don't listen to us your gonna see for yourself." Lydia said as Shy'tiana nodded in agreement.

"I'm gonna prove you guys wrong!" I said as I got up to take the bowl back into the kitchen to rinse it out.

"Shy'tiana I was wondering if you could braid my hair in box braids. I know it's gonna take a while and it seems like the boys aren't gonna be here for a while anyways. So can you just braid it for me?" I asked shy'tiana as I re-entered the living room turning on the tv to watch Martin.

"Yeah of course I got you girl. Where's the hair?" She asked as she got up to sit on the couch and I ran upstairs to my room.

I always have hair in my closet.

"Here!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs with 6 packs of hair.

"Alright let's get this started because I'm gonna be tired." Shy'tiana said as we all laughed to Martin.