Chapt 11.

Excuse The Mistakes 💚
Comment & Vote Y'all 😅
I Wanna Know What Y'all Think About This Book✔️
Should I Continue Or Nah?

Ronnie Pov

June 14th 1990

@12:50am

"Babbbbbbbbby I don't wanna get up." I said to Justice who was straddling me while I was laying down. I enjoy this a lot but she needs to get off before she can't finish anything she started.

"Well we have a tour to go on. But you didn't tell me how it went wth the guys." She said as she smiled as kissed my face.

"It went fine. We're suppose to do a song soon. I'll talk to them about that after we're off of the tour." I said as I finally got out of the bed and headed towards the shower.

"Oh that's good to reconnect remember. And please stay in contact." She said as she kissed me again which turned into a heated makeout session.

"Don't start anything you can't finish." I said as I smacked her ass and went into the shower.

"Who said I couldn't finish?" She said as she giggled and went out of my room.

Justice Pov😍

As I was waiting for Ronnie I put on their song which got me dancing for real.

Do Me Baby blasted through the house.

Take a look at me
Tell me, do you like what you see?
Do you think you can
Do you think you can do me?

Kiss me, pretty baby
Touch me all over
Girl, what makes you think you can do me
Do you think you can do me, girl?

Do me, baby
Do me, baby
Do me, baby
Do me, baby

Girl, let your hair down
Take off your clothes and leave on your shoes
Would you mind if I looked at you for a moment?
Before I make sweet love

Backstage, underage, adolescent
How ya doin', fine, she replied
I sighed, I like to do the wild thing
Action took place
Kinda wet, don't forget
The J, the I, the M, the M, the Y, why'all
I need a body bag

Do me, baby
Do me, baby (you can do me when you want to do me)
Do me, baby
Do me, baby

Do me, baby (I like it in the morning time, yeah)
Do me, baby (sometimes I love it in the evening, baby, yeah)
Do me, baby (can you do me all over, girl, yeah, yeah)

I swayed my hips back and fourth to the song. This was really my song because I loved Ronnie's part. I felt someone grab my waist behind me and at first I panicked but I realized it was Ronnie's.

"Remember what you said earlier about how you can start something and finish it?" He asked which made me weak in the knees again. His voice really was the death of me.

"Uhhh uh w-what? N-no I didn't." I said as I pushed passed him to get in the shower but he grabbed my by the waist.

"Cmon baby. It's alright you want me to treat you? I'll show you what your missing." He said which made me stutter even more.

I was scared as shit.

"Nah it's not sex. It's just a hickey." He said as he kissed me and we made out again. He kissed my neck which started forming a puddle between my legs.

He kissed on my neck which made me go crazy. I just continued to kiss all over his face after. He started putting on his clothes while I hopped up in the shower.

"Damn Ronnie." I mumbled as I stared at his chest again and a smirked formed in his face which made the puddle between my legs get bigger even more.

"Thanks." He said as he winked and I headed into the shower.

Mike POV

@1:30am

"Honk the horn louder I hope Ronnie could hear us." Ricky said as I hit the horn louder.

"Here he comes." Shy'tiana said as she saw Justice running down the stairs with luggage along with Ronnie.

"They cute right?" Shy'tiana said as she was referring to Ronnie and Justice.

I mean Justice was sexy and that couldn't stop me for nothing.

I still was thinking about it but we had to focus on the group. The group always goes first and then it's the girls that comes after.

"What was taking you guys so long anyways?" I asked Ronnie and Justice who were laughing it up in the back.

"Taking showers and finish packing up the clothes." Justice said as she smiled and I started driving.

Ronnie Pov

We were on the private jet again and Justice was holding on to me tighter than before.

" I know your not scared again." I said to Justice who sat by the window seat again and I sat right next to her.

"I am Ronnie. I hate going up, it's scary to me." She said as she leaned over and closed her eyes.

"Well let me ease your mind." I said as I lifted her chin and gave her a kiss.

Paris, London

We finally arrived in Paris. Which is also known as the city of 'Love'. We were on our way to perform and we slept the whole ride on the private plane because everyone was tired from being up early in the morning.

"Are you ready for this performance?" I asked Justice because she seemed a little shaky.

"Yeah I'm ready. I just hope that I nail all of the dance moves because I don't want to mess anything up. I'm just scared because this is my real first performance." She said as she looked down and let out a big sigh.

"It's okay J. At least your dancing and not singing or rapping. It's okay you'll be fine. I believe in you, we all believe in you and I know you can do your best. You've worked harder than anyone on this dance so I know you have it in you." I said as I kissed her as the host called our name and we went out to perform.

That performance was super dope.

Video In The MM.

The fans were screaming their heads off, I know they had a good time.

I did too because I love being a performer.