Chapter 7 (1/2): "History"

Omniscient P.O.V

Keiko rolled onto her back, dodging an upcoming kunai. She had joined the ANBU Black op's: Courtesy of Fugaku Uchiha.

She growled as another bombardment of kunai and shurriken were thrown at her. Not having time to fully react, she slapped both of her hands together{Kind of like how Kabuto used his reincarnation technique.}: making her blood red hair come to life. The attackers were shocked, for they had never seen anything like this before. "Shi."{'Death'} she said, not in control of her own body. In a second, all the kunai that were in the grasp of her hair were flung at the attacks killing them: from the massive speed and chakra added into the metal.

She moved her hands away from each other, making her hair fall back down, limply. She panted slightly, wrapping her hair in a black knitted cloth and grabbed a black cloak from her messenger pouch, and warped herself in it. She ran forward, into the small ice chamber stopping as an elderly lady came into view. She had faded red and grey hair, she wore a ceremonial kimono.

"Seems as though you've made it, Hoshigaki-hime." The old lady crackled. Keiko mentally cursed her, not liking being called Hime. Keiko remained silent.

"I also see that you've unlocked a secret technique passed down from certain bloodlines mixed together. There hasn't been another person that could do what you did put there for quite sometime." Keiko stiffened.

"What do you mean?" She asked her, making the else  woman smile and pat the seat nearby her. Keiko hesitantly sat near her, waiting for the story to come.