Chapter 21: "The Immortal versus The Guppy"

Omniscient P.O.V.

Tobi ended up having to drag Keiko to the training grounds, two reasons at that:

First off, she felt as though she shouldn't waste energy running around. So hey! Why not have an energetic ball of sugar drag you around for several hours?

Second off, she didn't really have much of a choice

He stopped at the training grounds, where all the other Akatsuki sat. Pein gazed at her, she was seemingly ready, "Now that your here, I can call the fight. Hidan versus Keiko!"

Itachi smirked, "Oh, Keiko, dear? Don't hurt him too much!"

"Don't ruin the fun for me, 'Tachi!" she retorted, standing with her arms crossed. Hidan jumped several feet away from her, eager for Pein to say Start. "Begin!"

The Akatsuki members, not fighting, jumped to the bleacher-like balcony. They began to spectate the upcoming fight.

Hidan ran at her, his steak in hand. As soon as he scraped her cheek, she faded into crows. Itachi grinned. Hidan growled in annoyance, "Come out, bitch!"

Keiko, who had scattered her clones all over the area, was currently lining the field with Nubari's string-hence the constant whizz noise. A water clone stepped out, and summoned out Kibikiribocho, the executioner blade. Hidan smirked and ran at her, swinging his scythe careless and uncoordinatedly.

She sighed, dodging each slash and blocking it off with her own weapon, "Are you done with your child's play, yet?" He growled and sliced her neck, making the clone explode. The sword poofed away. "STOP SENDING IN YOUR FUCKING CLONES, DAMNIT!" He shouted, crossing a string of her wire.

She smirked as his foot was cut off, by the string. "Suiton(1): Exploding water colliding wave!"(this is a real jutsu, but I edited it a bit. It's supposed to say Great before it says exploding) She began to spew water from her mouth, making a fairly large bubble. "Water prison shark dance technique!" The water bubble moved so that Keiko was positioned in the center. Hidan gasped for air, obviously not able to breath underwater like Keiko and Kisame.

"D-doesn't she have to merge with your sword to do that?!" Konan asked Kisame. He shrugged, "It may be for the fact that she's already merged with something or she has enough chakra to pull it off and live."

Keiko pulled out the katana and smirked, As she swam towards Hidan at an amazing speed. He managed to swim fast enough not to collide with her instantly, but then again. She was faster in water, then on land. She swam back and forth past Hidan, cutting him to pieces with each hit. Soon after, she released the jutsu and Hidan was fully immobilized.

"Heh, I guess you lose."She smirked, outing the katana back in its holder. Kisame grinned, and hugged Keiko, "That's my girl!"

Tobi gazed over their chakra reserves. Hidan's was almost at a zero, while Keiko's was still high enough to last twenty battles like that.

'Quite a bountiful chakra reserves...hn, it's even more than Kisame's...'

1. Suiton: Water style