Chapter 10: "Making bonds"

I find it really nice that you people enjoy my book so far, now, onto the story!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Omniscient P.O.V

Akumu placed down the last box in her room, beads of sweat evident on her forehead. She wobbled carefully downstairs, where Keiko was reading History and techniques of Kenjutsu. "Why weren't you helping me carry that stuff? You have superhuman strength!" Akumu shouted, making Keiko gaze up from her book.

"Simple: you lack upper body strength. This is my way of starting you off." With that said, she went back to reading.

Akumu grunted, and plopped down next to her. "Can you at least let me get to know you?" She let out a sigh, and slapped the book shut, tossing it onto the table. "Might as well."Akumu mentally cheered. "Alright, what's your favorite color?"

Keiko sighed, "I prefer dark colors, white and silver as an exception."

Akumu nodded, "Favorite food?" "Dango."

"Your past?"Keiko was sceptical about answering but figured that they'd be partners so there wouldn't be any use hiding the truth.

"I was originally born in Kirigakure. My father is Kisame Hoshigaki, and my mother...I actually never knew her name..." she began, "I was however raised by the other six swords men. I only know that my father and Zabuza are alive, and when I find them: I'll set them straight. I was brought to Konohagakure by Shisui Uchiha, and was raised by Uchiha's up until the massacre. I then joined root, and a few years later: we're here."

Akumu was slightly shocked by her answer, she had always thought that Keiko lived a happy life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itachi sat on his bed, thinking about what he saw earlier. She had single-handedly taken down one of Orochimaru's prized experiment's. He was also shocked that she took a sample of it. What the hell would she need it for? He ran through some possibilities. Kisame walked in, "Hey, Itachi? Why are you so much more quiet lately?"

"Kisame...did you know that you have a daughter?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Keiko, put down your damn book and have some fun! It's a party for crying out loud!" Akumu shouted over to the silent red haired kunoichi. Keiko just sighed and stood up, "I don not care for your 'party' I have research to do..." She said, leaving up to her room.

It was a large room, with silver walls with blue outlines. The room had a large bed, a night stand, a dresser, a full sized floor mirror, and multiple display cases. What's in them? Memories.

Kushimaru's mask. Jinpachi's beads. Ameyuri's old shirt. Mangetsu's old water bottles and belt. Jinin's old shirt: which she uses as a cloak most of the time. And Kisame's old samurai sword: the one that he killed the Cypher Division with. Along with all of their old headbands, save for Kisame's and Zabuza's.

She took out the tubes of black blood, and set them on her nightstand. I'll need to see it in action...something small...but not too small...she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kisame froze. "What?" Itachi smirked, "You have a daughter." He repeated.

The brutal shark man, that hadn't shed a tear since he was ten: was about to cry a river.