Chapter 12: "Changes."

Keiko's P.O.V.

I excused myself to the bathroom, when I did I heard them talking. I just tuned them out, and continued to use the bathroom.

I finished and went to wash my hands, and face. When I did, I felt something on my neck. Gently moving my fingers over it again, I knew what it was. Gills. I hand no idea on whet was wrong with me, and I needed to contact Itachi. Fast. There was only one problem: He only comes to the Uchiha compound at midnight. Which means, I have to sleep over at Sasuke's house. Yes, he still lives at the compound. And yes. Itachi does watch over him.

I fixed the bandages around my neck{Incase you didn't know, she wore the white outfit that Shisui bought her when she was younger. Only now she wore bandages over her left arm and neck(hers cover her neck fully but has some excess bandages hanging loosely around her neck). She also wore the Kirigakure arm protector on her right forearm, and wore Kirigakure shin-high boot's that matched the arm protector.} I grabbed some spare paper from my kunai pouch and knicked my index finger over my thumb and wrote Akumu a message saying:

"Dear Akumu,

I'm gonna stay over at Sasuke's house, for today and possibly tomorrow. Oh and No, he is not my boyfriend, but I'm only pretending that so his fangirl's will leave him alone.

                                                            Love, Keiko.

P.S.-Don't destroy the house while I'm Gone."

I rushed out off the bathroom, startling the only two people I calls friends, despite my ins-and-outs with Akumu. "Uh, Sasuke, let's go somewhere." He was confused at first but complied. I grabbed his arm, dragging him away. I heard Akumu shout in protest, but I needed to hurry up and get Itachi.