Chapter 18: "Asahi Hoshigaki Uzumaki"

Omniscient P.O.V.

It's been three months after the chunnin exams, Sasuke already left. Read 'A start in the leaf' to find out what happened to Akumu Mori.

Keiko glared at Danzo, "You can't do this." He smirked, "Oh but I can, and I will."

She growled and refrained from breaking the chains and killing him on the spot. "You don't even know if I'm the one who really did it! You don't know Jack-shit about the Hoshigaki clan! All you have are your puny reports!"

"Language, hime. And I know you did it. Do you think that I'm stupid? This was the reason that I put Mori-san in your care."

"N-nani!?"

"Yes. I only put her in your care to get information out of you. She was secretly giving me and the Hokage information on your personal life."

"...You...you traitorous bastards!"

"I honestly don't know why your acting so surprised, no one would ever even dream of being friends with a monster such as yourself. Your a freak. You even went as far as to kill Mori Akumu."

"I haven't even seen Akumu in weeks! Even if I did, what makes you think that I did it!?"

"Your a Hoshigaki. A bloodthirsty monster that's bent on killing and making others suffer."

"You don't know anything!"

"Shut up already. Zurichu, Gorisa, take her to cell 14."

Keiko struggled against the chakra enforced chains. Yeah, she would us  her strength to break free but the chances of her getting caught this way are dangerously high.

They dragged her there and threw her on the ground in the cell. She looked at the masks, Panda and Polar bear. "Get comfortable, you'll be staying here for a long time." Panda said. Keiko just spit on her mask.

The two left, leaving the thirteen year old girl alone in the cell. She looked to the window and saw an all too familiar crow. His red and black eyes spun dangerously. She looked directly at them, and the world went black, red and white.

"How the hell did you of all people get put in a cell?" He asked, moving some of her hair away. "They think that I'm going to turn on them...which I should..."

"I'll pack your stuff, and you can go get the eye later." He said, kissing her forehead. Everything turned back to normal, except now, the chains were gone. Ibik stood in front of her, a key in hand. "Morino..."

"I know your innocent, and I'll help you escape, Hoshigaki." She smiled and mumbled a thank you. "Alright, so last I heard, your after you step-brother's sharingan eye, correct?" She nodded.

"He keeps his in a glass case, it's easy to get, but you'll have to be quick. You have about thirty seconds before he'd notice your chakra. A minute if you suppress it to an extreme." They ran down a hall, and stopped at a quiet room. "Good luck, Hime."

~

Down in the darkness that is Orochimaru's layer, a girl stood next to Kabuto.

She had short red hair, up to her shoulders, dark and tired blue eyes. She wore a cream coloured shirt, dark purple pants, a purple bow was tied around her waist, a sound village hitate was set on top of her hair as a headband and multiple scars covered her arms.

"Kabuto," Her voice was high and girly. "When you said, there's another Hoshigaki, other than Daddy, who did you mean?"

His eyes moved to the right, as he gazed behind him. "Well, Asahi(Dry), since your so interested. It's your twin sister, Keiko."

"Twin...Sister..."

"Are you deaf?"

"NO, BUT YOUR BLIND!"