Chapter 44 3/3: "Pein in the ass."

Pein sighed once he was in the comfort of his own bedroom. There were no holes, no Keiko clones and best of all- He was finally alone! Konan had even been a stick up his ass lately, and its been stressing him out a lot.

Pein do this....Pein do that!

He threw off his cloak and layed down on his bed with a sigh. A few seconds later, he felt a sharp thorn push into his neck. He groaned and moved himself to the other side of his bed. Conveniently, a larger amount of thorns were pushed into his body. He growled and stood up.

"Suzuna..." He growled and ran to her room.

Not bothering to knock, he slammed her door open. Suzuna and Deidara sat on her bed, giggling to each other. He heard the words Pein and Thorns slip out of her mouth and growled. "Suzuna, why the hell were there thorns in my bed?" He asked in a deadly calm voice. The duo looked up and widened their eyes.

"Shit! He's onto us, Dei!" She shrieked.

Deidara threw an explosive bird at Pein. "Katsu!" The bird exploded on Pein and gave the other two a chance to run away. They ran to Sasori's room and hid in his puppet closet.

Pein ran out after them, only to fall into one of the holes.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed, causing the birds outside to scatter.

Asahi and Hidan highfived and giggled from their spot.

Deidara and Suzuna cheered in victory.

Keiko smirked to herself.

'Mission #1 complete.' The five of them all said in their minds.