Chapter 44 2/3: "Pein in the ass." #Smut#

So I decided to upload this one a bit earlier! WARNING! There will be a sex scene, but I'm sorry if it doesn't turn out good. I'm not good at smut!

\(°^°)/

ENJOY!

Omniscient POV:

Asahi laughed as the all-mighty leader tripped into the hole that Hidan and her made. It was actually kinda funny. Her and Hidan we're trying to prank Pein and so they dug holes and tunnels all over the base. Hidan put his hand over Asahi's mouth and pulled her towards him, "Shut the fuck up or he'll hear us!" He hissed.

Asahi stared at him with wide blue eyes and a blush. Never in her life had she felt so safe. Hidan groaned as she began to get jittery, "Oh for fucks sake, stop that. I'm just doing this cause' if we get caught we're royally fucked." He mumbled.

Pein was not amused. It was bad enough that Keiko was jumping on his nerves, but now Asahi too? If Kisame starts to act like this, lord help the Hoshigaki's.

He growled, "All mighty push." He flew out of the hole, only to land in another one. "ASAHI! HIDAN!" He snarled.

[WARNING! SMUT UP AHEAD! If you are unable to handle what is up next I suggest you wait until you see more bold writing. Wait...why the fuck am I putting a warning for this? You guys/gals are probably gonna read it anyways, am I right? ;) ]

Madara dropped Keiko on their shared bed and ripped off his mask, "Damn Pein, cock-blocking me and shit..." He mumbled. He pulled off his cloak and shoes and black bodysuit, leaving him in only his boxers. He sat at the edge of the bed and sighed.

A pair of slim pale arms snaked around his neck, "Ma-da-ra." Keiko whispered seductively, her nose brushing up against his ear.

He chuckled, "What is it, Keiko?"

Her arms moved to his back and she began to massage him.  "You seem stressed out..." She said, "Is it my fault?"

Madara stood up and faced her, "Keiko, it's not your fault, I just have some issues with Pein man-handling you." He said. He tilted her head up with his index finger and pressed his lips against hers. Keiko leaned forward, deepening the kiss slightly. When Madara tried to slip his tongue into her mouth, Keiko leaned back. Madara pulled away and growled, "I hate when you do that."

Keiko grinned, "Well, I know something that you'd love."

Madara suppressed his smirk, "Oh,  and what would that be?"

Keiko grabbed his arms and pulled him onto the bed, slamming her lips onto his. Madara tried to slip his tongue into her mouth, for once being successful. His left hand trailed up and down her body, while his right hand ran through her hair. Keiko moaned when Madara pulled away.

He panted, "Is this as far as we're getting tonight?" He asked.

Keiko shrugged, "You can decide, but I'm going to go take a shower." [Just wait a bit more. I made this a bit longer than it should have been] She walked to their personal bathroom and stripped herself. She turned on the hot water and stepped in. Madara stared at the bathroom door. "You can decide." He repeated the words in his head. Sure, he was ready, but the problem is that she wasn't. She's still a child, mentally. After about ten minutes of thinking, he smirked and threw off his boxers.

Keiko hummed to herself silently. The bathroom door opened and she instantly covered her breasts and lower area, "What the fuck?" She gasped.

Madara stepped into the shower with a smirk, "I've made my decision." He said, pushing her against the wall. "I want you, now." He bit into her neck, making her moan in pleasure.

"F-fine." She mumbled, uncovering her body. Madara kissed her on the lips before picking her up and setting her on the bed. Keiko blushed, "I-I don't see why we couldn't have just done it there."

"It'll be your first time, I'd rather you be in a more comfortable position." Madara smirked. He pushed her down on the bed and groped her breasts, "If I'm correct, you're a D-cup." He mumbled and moved his hand and began to suck on one of them, while massaging the other. Keiko moaned again, "Oh jashin..." She gasped as his other hand traveled down to her thighs. He rubbed her nub.

She arched her back slightly and bit her lip. Madara stoped doing the three actions and preceded to kiss her again. She flipped them over and pulled away from him, "My turn." She whispered and grabbed his member.

He grinned and leaned back, obviously planing to enjoy himself that night. She gently blew on the tip and occasionally licked it. He knew she was teasing him, playing around with him. "Keiko..." He growled.

"Beg." She said with a smirk.

"What?" He growled. She wanted him to beg?! No. fucking. way.

"If you want it, then beg."

"No way!"

"Then I'm not doing it!"

"Keiko..."

"Hm?"

"...Please..."

"Please what?"

"...Please...suck my dick..." He mumbled. She smirked and complied. Madara moaned and grabbed her hair, pushing her down more. After about a minute, he pulled her away from him. He wasn't going to cum yet...

Keiko panted and gave him a questioning look. He shook his head and pushed her down onto the bed. He pried her legs apart and rubbed her nub again, making her moan. He smirked and thrusted his tongue into her. "Ma-ah! dara!" She moaned. He chuckled, "I like it when you moan my name, Keiko~"

He pulled away from her, "Are you sure that you want to do this?" He asked, brushing away some of her wet hair. She nodded hesitantly.

"Face down, ass up." He commanded.

She followed his command and bit her lip, "Try to go a bit easier on me, I'm still a virgin." She said.

"Hn." He grabbed her hips and positioned himself at her womanhood entrance. A smirk curled onto his lips, "Beg."

"Oh come on! Really?" She hissed.

"Yes. Now beg."

"Fine..."

"Well? I'm waiting."

"P-please...fuck me..." She mumbled, gripping the bed sheets. He smirked and thrusted into her. She gasped, out of breath. "P-please...faster..." She mumbled. Madara went faster, getting closer to his climax.

Her moans went from pain, to pleasure. "Ngh~ I-I think I'm getting c-closer!" She moaned. Madara continued to thrust until he came. Both of them moaned and collapsed on the bed.

[WARNING! The smut is now over, I repeat, the smut is now over. You may continue the rest, which is just a small amount of dialogue.]

Madara pulled Keiko closer to him, "I'm sorry if I hurt you." He whispered, running a hand through her hair.

She chuckled, "It's fine. It only hurt a little."

"Just wait until tomorrow, you won't be able to walk."

"That means you have to carry me everywhere." She giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I...I love you..." She whispered as her breathing evened out. Madara smiled and pulled the covers over them, "

"I love you too, Keiko."

(Back to Hidan and Asahi)

"Hey, Hidan?"

"What, bitch?"

"I-I love you."

"...I fuckin' love you too, I guess? I don't fucking care."

Asahi squeaked, he said he loves her! Now he just has to kiss her. Then she could feel at ease.

~DOYD~