Bonus Chapter!

Because some of you liked the last one, and I love you guys/gals, I am making another one! Also Shisui related! (BTW: I'm finally starting to see some more Shisui fanfic pop up! Yay!)

Title: Before chapter 6 begins.

"Shisui-nii! I don't want to go there." Keiko whined. "Why not? I'm sure everyone will love you!" He smiled at her, flashing his pearl white teeth. "Everyone will hate me!" She said, staring down at her shoes, which had now became the most interesting thing in the room to her.

He frowned for a millisecond before covering it up with his usual dazzling smile, "C'mon! Please? For me?" She had to resist looking at him, and he knew it too.

They both knew she would crack if she looked at him.

"Keiko, please...? Go there for me? Your big brother. Your Aniki. Your Ni-"

"Fine! I'll go!  Just...stop with the face and innocent stuff!" She shouted, much to his pleasure. He smiled at her again and pulled her in for a hug. She sighed into his shirt. This'll be a looong day...

-

Shisui held Keiko's small hand in his own as they walked  through the Uchiha compound. Keiko tried her best not to flinch at the hard stares she got. Shisui knew that, too. They walked onwards, up until they arrived at the, fairly familiar, main Uchiha household. Itachi and Sasuke waited for them at the porch. Once they caught sight of the Uchiha-sweetheart and the little red haired girl, they walked closer to them. Sasuke blushed when his eyes met Keiko's. He knew she was the one with just that glance. Keiko only took a step back. Itachi and Sasuke greeted Shisui, the normal way they would.

"Yo! Shisui-baka!" -Sasuke.

"Hn." (Oh, the formalist of greetings to thy, my best buddy.) -Itachi.

Keiko stared at Itachi for a few seconds, "Hn." (What kind of a greeting is that?)

His own eyes widened, "Hn." (Wouldn't you like to know?)

"Hn." (I would, actually.)

"Hn." (It's an inside joke, you wouldn't get it.)

"Hn." (I don't even think Shisui-nii gets it!) Itachi smirked, "Well, you wouldn't be wrong on that one..."

She blushed. Only now had she gotten a peak at the Uchiha's features. Perfect skin, unpredictable facade, stoic attitude, dark eyes. He was cute. (Screw that, he's hot!).

Shisui smirked. He knew that his imouto-chan had fallen for Itachi. Unlike most kids, Keiko was hard to read unless you knew how to play your cards right. "Why don't we go inside for dinner?" Itachi insisted. Keiko nodded eagerly, Sasuke mimicking her. Shisui shared glances with Itachi before they led the children to the house.

Keiko smiled at Mikito as she entered. The Uchiha housewife beamed at the ground red head. While the man of the house stared blankly at Keiko, "Hoshigaki."

"Hn." (Fugaku-teme.) Itachi cracked a smile. While Shisui, Mikito and Sasuke let out stiffled giggles. Fugaku was raging inside.

Keiko left the room. To her, so many people in one room was hell. But then again, this was where she originated from.