Chapter 36: "Uchiha Madara"

I can't update often since I can only use wattpad on my phone, and its hard to type on an Android for me. My updates won't be as frequent but I'll try and make them longer.

Omniscient P.O.V

Keiko sat on her bed staring at her bandages, as it was the only thing she was able to see. Tobi sat across from her, dealing her a pair of cards. Surprisingly, she had beaten him several times, even if she was temporarily blind.

As he laid out her cards, he saw her hand twitch slightly before she grabbed the cards. He had played with Asahi a few days earlier and she had done the same thing, strange. "Kei-chan? How do you always win, without looking at your cards?" he asked her.

If you didn't know, which you most likely didn't, he always used his childish voice when he spoke, even to Pein and Keiko.

She smirked and placed a finger to her lips, "Aa, its a secret."

He smiled under his mask. Keiko hardly ever got comfortable around him so it was rare to see her in a not-so-serious mood. "Fine, fine...I have the nine of hearts, what about you?"

"Ace and seven of hearts." she stated, setting two cards facedown on the bed.

"You go to me."

After a few yours of card games, Pein came in. He looked at the two with a strange glance and shook his head. "Keiko...I need to talk to you."

Tobi looked up at him, his one eye gleemed red as he jumped up and left.

Tobi's P.O.V

Hn, all according to plan I suppose.

I walked though the halls, it was quieter than normal which was a bonus. Those idiots are the most obnoxious disgusting lazy little–"Tobi!" Keiko's less likable twin shouted out. I turned to her and gave her a glare, that stupid ball of sun shine...

"This better be good..." I mumbled, glaring at her. I suddenly wished that I didn't. The idiot was wearing an extremely small, pink and purple kimono that wasn't even all that attractive looking.

"Mou~ Don't I look hot, Tobi?" She said, striking a pose. I sighed and began to walk back to Keiko's room, the brat still pestering me.

"Tobi~!"

"Shut the hell up you little brat! Ugh...I didn't even know why I allowed Keiko to take you into the Akatsuki..."

"T–Tobi...that's so mean!"

"I never said I was nice. So get used to it, brat."

"Ugh! Whatever...your just like Keiko...and Itachi....and Sasuke...and Akumu..." The idiot went on and on and on, droning about everyone that's mean to her.

When we reached Keiko's room, I slipped inside and locked the door. There was no way in hell that I was gonna let that brat get between me and Keiko...not now at least..."Keiko?" I asked, using my real voice.

I felt her chakra spike for a moment before she jumped out of bed in defensive position. I smirked under my mask and slid it off, setting it on her desk. Using my speed, I picked her up and threw her on the large bed.