Chapter 13: "Gill's, blue skin, and changes.""

Omniscient P.O.V.

Keiko sat on the roof of the young Uchiha's house, which he was currently sleeping in. It was now midnight, meaning that the elder Uchiha would be here shortly.

"Keiko, pleasure seeing you here." his velvet voice rang out from the shadows. "As always, Itachi." She said facing him, a frown played onto her lips. He tilted his head, "What's the matter?"

She unwrapped her bandages, showing him her neck. Not only had it grown gills, like her father, but had also turned a greyish hue of blue. He froze, then reached out, touching it. "Your changing..." He whispered.

Keiko looked down, "Why is this happening? What do I do!?" He sighed, "I can find out but it may take a day or two, if you want me to tell you." She looked at him, her eyes basically begging him to do it. He nodded, getting her message. "For now, just cover it up. Make sure no one see's, otherwise they'll try and experiment on you." He began to disappear into crows.

"By the way, your father's said that he wants to see you one day..."

<<Time skip to two days later, Keiko is now home.>>

Keiko sat on the couch in the den, she had been wanting to tell Akumu of her changes. Luckily, the door opened with a click. She hear the voice of Akumu and another unfamiliar voice. Moments later, Akumu came in dragging a huge stuffed toy behind her. Setting it down, she looked at Keiko. "Why are you wearing that?" She said, referring to her cloak and clothe covering her body.

"Uh...I've been wanting to show you something, but first. You have to swear on your life that you won't speak a word to anyone other than me about this." Akumu swore she wouldn't, motioning for her to continue.

"I...I've been changing..." "Like how?"

Keiko slipped  of  the cloak and clothe, showing her now grayish blue skin, gills, gill marking's on her cheek. Even her hair changed. It was still the same shade of crimson red, but had flicks of navy blue, sky blue, and black in it. {She has the same skin colour, gill marking's, and gills on the neck as Kisame}Akumu was at a loss for words, while Keiko just wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

"Oh...My...kami..." Akumu managed to say. Keiko frowned, and turned on her heel, grabbed her black cloak. She was ready to leave. To lessen the burden, to both her and Akumu.