Chapter 35: "Blind"

This is gonna be extremely short, and I'm sorry. Also I have the votes so far.

Suigetsu- 2

Itachi- 3

Madara/Tobi-3(technically it's 4, but I'll leave it at 3)

Sasuke- 0

***The next few chapters will be About her lover, so since its between Itachi and Madara...you peeps pick.

Itachi-

Madara(Tobi)-

On with meh short chapter!

~

Omniscient P.O.V.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no! I changed my mind! I don't want the eyes!" Keiko shouted struggling under Itachi's grip. Itachi groaned as she delivered a kick to his stomach, luckily it wasn't hard enough to make him loose his grip on her wrists."Keiko! You asked for the eyes and your gonna get them! I'm not gonna let you walk around blind forever." He stated, pressing down on her wrists as she continuously tried to wriggle out of his grasp. "No!"

Itachi sighed and sent a mind call to Pein, telling him to send in Tobi to help transfer the eyes. Pein complied and sent the man-child to Itachi. "What exactly are you doing?" He asked, suppressing a growl.

Itachi was leaning over Keiko, his hands holding down her arms and his legs on either side of her. He didn't like their current position at all.

"I need your help to get her to stop struggling." Itachi stated blandly, trying to keep her down. Tobi walked over to one of the cabinets in the room and dug around. Moments later he pulled out a green vial and brought it over to Keiko. He knew that she wasn't going to take it willingly, so he had to do it the hard way.

Or in this case, he had to kiss her.

He pulled his mask up slightly. Then drank the green liquid, but didn't swallow it, instead he pushed it to the side of his cheek and leaned closer to Keiko. His lips brushed over hers and they both felt a moment of ecstasy before he forced the liquid into her mouth. "I'm sorry..." He whispered before pulling his mask back.

"Why did you..."Itachi gazed over to him.

"I needed a way to make her stop struggling." Tobi stated blandly.

"Hn, there's more to it than that."

"Your right, there is." With that Tobi left Itachi to work on Keiko's eyes and wonder about why else he did it.

~Time Skip~

"Stop touching them." Itachi warned.

"But they itch~" Keiko whined, adjusting the bandages. Itachi slapped her hand away, making her hiss.

"What did I just say?"

"To not touch the bandages until my eyes are fully healed."

"So then why do it?"

"I told you, it itches!"

"So what am I supposed to do?"

"Make them heal faster?"

"I'm not a medic."

"Well, you carry around a me-"

"We swore never to talk about that."

"We did?"

"Yeah, baka...Were you always this forgetful?"

"I dunno, you tell me." She grinned, enjoying her temporary source of entertainment. "Itachi~"

He groaned, "What is it now Keiko?"

"I need to pee." He paled. This was going to be a very long two weeks...