Chapter 41: "Village of Nature part 3"

*Easter special was chapter 40*

Unknown P.O.V.

"Keiko...I'm not repeating myself." I stated, helping her off the slab. She stared at me blankly before she began to sob. I don't know what I'm supposed to do...I've never dealt with women like this..."...I'm so fucking weak...I couldn't even stop that guy. I don't deserve to be an S-Rank criminal...I couldn't..." She mumbled before she fixed her clothes and turned away from me. I couldn't say much, not without revealing myself. I sigh. Woman, why must you be so troublesome?

"Keiko, come here." I commanded, crossing my arms. She sent me a glance before walking further away from me. I growled, "Keiko. Come here. Now." I could sense her smirk, she was enjoying herself. Oh, I'll show her enjoyment...

I smirked and disappeared from my original spot, reappearing in front of Keiko. She froze for a second before trying to jump back. She couldn't. "T-Tobi..." I grinned under my mask and advanced.

She bit her lip. I don't understand why she's biting her lip, it just makes me want her more...

I ripped off the rest of her kimono, and licked my lips. I can't resist...even when she's most vulnerable, she manages to draw me towards her. "S-Stop." She stuttered, pushing me away. I looked into her eyes. She was obviously not ready. I guess this must be frightening for her... I stepped back. "I'm sorry..."

Suzuna's P.O.V.

Great. She left me alone. Again.

I still don't under why he sent both of us. Keiko alone could have already destroyed the stupid village. I could also destroy the village alone. Maybe there's another threat lurking around? Like that old guy that ripped out her eyes...damn...that was harsh. I wonder why he needed them, though...

I sigh and roll onto my side. At least Dei-kun is probably having fun...

Danzo's P.O.V.

So she's with the Akatsuki. Fantastic.

As if she didn't already pose a major threat to us by herself, she joined forces with a group of killer S-Rank criminals.

However...if I have taken her eyes there is no doubt that Itachi will give her Shisui's eyes. The downside is, I don't know when to strike and I don't know if she's managed to activate it or not. I do however have a trump card...

Hehe...Keiko Hoshigaki Uzumaki Uchiha, we will meet soon...very soon.

Keiko's P.O.V.

I sneezed. Suzuna looked over to me with a worried glance. Simply for the fact that I, who has never been sick in my entire life, had just sneezed. I grunt, "Lets go...I want to finish this retarded-ass mission."

"You starting to sound more and more like Hidan every day, y'know?" I sighed and darted my eyes to the left. Four village Jonin flanked us on each side. I grinned devilishly, "Katon: fire ball jutsu!" I did a full 360° spin, fire spewing from my mouth. Suzuna had just barely dodged it. "Was that really necessary?" I nodded and continued to run. She followed.

"So how do we-"

"You can take the east and south, I can take the north and west."

"Sounds easy enough."

"Oh, and don't leave anyone alive."

"Why?"

"Despite their condition after or before the attack, the data and information of our mission is vital. Even if they only sneak a glance, they know us. They know who we are." She sighed and jumped off.