★ Easter Special ★

>>Warning: Spoiler for next chapter + fluff<<

"I, am not wearing this." Keiko hissed at Tobi.

"You have to. Every year, the females have to dress up as an easter bunny and the males hunt them for their pize." He said, handing her the outfit. She grimanced at it. "Why is it so...skimpy...?" He shrugged and left her room.

~Later~

"Oh Jashin, oh my Jashin." Keiko mumbled, crawling through the air ducts, directly above Sasori and Hidan. She pulled up the torso part of her costume and continued to crawl.

She looked into another room and saw Suzuna. She wore the same outfit as Keiko, only Suzuna had an orange one. She saw her hiding behind her bed from Deidara. Though, they seemed to have already seen each other. Maybe they planned this. Keiko sighed softly and continued to crawl.

She looked into another room and saw Kisame, Kakuzu, Itachi and Zetsu quietly chatting in the living room. Zetsu looked up at her, "Hello, Hoshigaki-hime." Everyone in the room looked at Keiko's hiding place as she moved away the vent cover. "You shall speak nothing of this." she hissed.

"I hope you realise that Tobi and Hidan are the ones that are really after you. Everyone else who's looking is hoping to get lucky." Itachi stated. Keiko groaned, "Out of all people..."

"Have fun, dear." Kisame chuckled.

"Fine then be like that, tou-san." she mumbled before her face went dark. "You didn't see anything." she raised herself back into the airducts and closed the cover. She continued to crawl through the ducts and eventually, spotted Tobi in his room. She tensed.

If he were to catch her, Jashin knows what'll happen...

She held her breath as she crawled past his room. "I know you're there, Keiko. Don't make this harder than it should be, that is unless you want a punishment." she could sense the sexual threat. In fear, she began to crawl faster. She heard him sigh and try to pry open the ducts below her. She swallowed her spit and used something that is very important, which Shisui taught her.

Body flicker technique.

She appeared in the indoor garden. Still smitten with fear, she clutched her heart(well, the skin around it) and walked to the pond. Keiko pulled out a small charm bracelet, which indicated who was caught or not. "Konan and Suzuna were already caught, huh? Damn it. Just me and Asahi then...but...that phsycopath is after me. I won't last much longer."

A cold hand covered her mouth, and a familiar taunt entered her ear. "Mine. You're mine now, Hoshigaki-hime." Her eyes widened as they appeared in his room. He dropped her onto his bed.

"T-Tobi! Uh...what a surprise?" She laughed nervously. He jumped on top of her and straddled her. "Don't think that you can Itachi out of this." [Ahaha...get it?] She swallowed her spit. "Shit."

H smirked under his mask and covered her eyes, making her hiss at him. He threw his mask off to the side and slammed his lips against hers. She growled at him, which didn't faze him in the slightest. He managed to slip his tongue into her mouth and, much to his pleasure, she didn't stop him. Finally, he pulled away after which seemed to be hours, leaving a small trail of saliva between them. They both panted for a few minutes, before he leaved his forehead on top of his hand, which was still covering her eyes. "A...ano...Tobi?" she breath out, shuffling under his weight. He hm'd. "Who are you?"

He smirked, "I'll let you take five guesses. If you can't guess the name by then, I'll get my way with you, if you do...well, you can do whatever you'd like." Keiko pouted.

"Ano...Kakashi's freind...ano...whats his name...Obito?"

"Hn. He is alive, I however am not him."

"Damn...Izuna Uchiha."

"Hn."

"Madara Uchiha?"

"Ding-Ding-Ding!" He chanted, moving his hand away from her eyes. He smirked and leaned down to kiss her again, pinning her wrists down to the bed. She moaned as he bit her lip. "I got it right...I choose...not you..." she mumbled, pulling away from him. He gave an irritated sigh and tried his best not to look directly at her.

Her adult hourglass figure and full lips were enough to make him all jittery; the tight tube top, mini shorts with a bunny tail and bunny ears weren't helping him get rid of that feeling.

She chuckled, "Now I understand why you wanted me to get that scroll. Does it reverse the process?" "I honesty hope it doesn't. I prefer your adult body over your child body." He replied, dropping his head onto her chest. "So soft..." She sighed and began to run her hand through his hair.

"Who knows? Maybe I'll like being an adult...and maybe this will work out after all...but just in case, I should come up with a solution to that afmge modifying scroll jutsu..."

Yeah, and you can get yourself a fine piece of Uchiha clan leader, while you're at it. Hoji snickered.

"Hoji! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, MAN!? I never knew you swung that way!"

I swing both ways...don't judge me! After a while, I gain my hosts attributes. Since you're my first female host, I gained feminine traits from you.

"For a second there, I thought you'd say that I'm bisexual..." Keiko chuckled.

Madara had cuddled into her chest, making her unable to move much. "I might as well make the best of this..." she sighed and pulled out a scroll, beginning to read through it with a faint blush as Madara mumbled in his sleep about her breasts.