EPILOGUE

A/N: I've decided to skip ahead because I just have no inspiration for this book anymore. It's been a  wonderful experience writing this, because you've all inspired me to write new books. Thanks so much.

James and Lily were dead. The frozen looks on their faces played back in Valerie's head.

Sirius was in Askaban.

She felt her stomach lurch before dry heaving and continuing to sob, as she had been for the past week.

Valerie wanted Remus, or Marianne; someone. She wanted someone to tell her it was all a dream; that she was going to wake up tomorrow with Sirius at her side. James and Lily would bring Harry over and would discuss baby matters.

Valerie couldn't do this on her own. She couldn't possibly walk through each day knowing she was carrying Sirius's child, and he wouldn't be there to help raise it. Her best friends were gone, her boyfriend was gone. It felt as though life itself was gone.

The only thing that kept her going was when Remus and Marianne turned up at her house and basically told her they were moving in to help raise the baby and there were no ifs or buts about it.

Valerie would always remember Sirius Black to be anything but dull. He was so full of life and not a moment went by that he wasn't cracking a joke. Sirius was screaming color.