Chapter 1

"The Tent of Telepathy?"

Gideon looked up, "yeah it's a magic show that does shows every now and then."

"That's weird." Pacifica murmured, glancing at the Journal that was hidden from Gideon's sight, not that he would be paying attention. "So should we go?"

This time, Gideon looked up at her with an 'are you crazy' look on his chubby face. "Are you crazy?!"

"What....?" Pacifica asked, getting a little bit confused.

"Paz, the Gleefuls are bad news. Better not get mixed up with them." Gideon looked down at whatever book he was reading and it made Pacifica think.

"Bad news?" Asked the thirteen year old blonde. "How so?"

"They're not just magicians, they've got a whole other level to them." Gideon explained, putting his book down. "It's like they have a secret dark side when you peek through the curtains."

"Sounds like propaganda." Pacifica rolled her eyes, "I can handle something like that."

"If you say so, don't say I didn't warn you." He called, as Pacifica ran upstairs to get ready to go to the Gleefuls Tent of Telepathy.

***

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Tent of Telepathy, Damn, even that doesn't sound right." Dipper Gleeful paced behind the curtains of the Tent of Telepathy and frowned. "Damn it."

"You're terrible at this." His sister, Mabel Gleeful rose from her chair and smirked at her brother.

"I've got time." He glanced at the clock, "I've got half an hour."

"So? We still need to get ready and you're still on introduction process." Mabel frowned. "Hurry the hell up."

"Don't tell me what to do." Dipper warned. "I'll destroy you."

"You wouldn't dare." Mabel threatened. "You couldn't."

"Don't underestimate me, you've made that mistake before." Dipper grinned, but it wasn't because he was happy, it was because of the memory. The very, vivid livid memory.

Mabel bit back a smart remark and remembered what had happened, those two years ago. She didn't like remembering that, but she did. "Whatever, Dipper." She walked out and over to her makeup table where she flicked on the lights and adjusted her eyeshadow.

Dipper honestly didn't like that his twin sister was wearing something revealing at thirteen. But he couldn't help it, their great uncle Ford liked her in it. The thought of that, made Mabel and Dipper's skin crawl. "Mabel, I think you should-"

"You know that Ford thinks this outfit is better on me." Mabel sighed, pretending not to care.

"Mabes, I know you care." Dipper said, surprising Mabel with the fact that he had called her by her childhood nickname, 'Mabes'. "You just have a funny way of showing it."

"It's...complicated, I don't know..." Mabel muttered. "But that's not the point, right now, we've got to focus on the show." She clasped her hands together and walked away from Dipper.

"Damn you, Mabel," he murmured shaking his head, "damn you."

××××××××

~~~~~~~~~~

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

⑴