Chapter 5

".........."

".........."

".........."

"..........."

"....so who talks first?"

"God damn you!" Mabel yelled and attacked her brother with a hug. "What the hell happened to you!?"

He struggled to sit up, "that's the thing, I don't know."

"Were you aware that you weren't breathing?!" Mabel shouted.

"No?" He said it more like a question than an actual response.

"Dipper you scared the crap out of me with that." Mabel finally admitted. "I hope that it was just a one time thing."

Dipper's face suddenly contorted to a look of sadness and despair.

"What's...what's wrong?" Mabel suddenly grew aware of her brother's condition.

"Well uh, funny thing, that you mention that." Dipper seemed nervous, and that's when Mabel knew there was something wrong. Because Dipper Gleeful was never nervous.

"How...."

".......?"

"How long do-"

Just before Mabel could finish her sentence, a doctor walked into the room. "How are we do?" He asked, clutching a clipboard rather tightly.

Dipper shrugged whereas Mabel was full fury in about five seconds. "What's wrong with my brother?!"

"Hold on, Miss Gleeful." The doctor warned, "so Mr Gleeful, in your condition, it's only a matter of time before-"

"Alright doctor," Dipper heaved a sigh and sat up straighter, "don't sugarcoat it, I can take the bad news. How long do I got?"

"Two Months."

××××××××

~~~~~~~~~~

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

“Time Is Fast”