Chapter 7

"So how do you plan on catching the gnome?" Gideon asked, struggling to keep up with the jogging Pacifica.

"I don't know yet, but I will find out when I get there." Pacifica admitted, taking a left turn(if you can even do that in the woods) and racing deeper into the dark looking woods. "Gids, do you ever feel like-"

"Like someone's watching me?" Gideon finished helpfully.

"Uh nope," Pacifica laughed, "more like, do you ever feel like there's more to people than you know?"

"Depends on which people you happen to be talking about." He claimed when both of the cousins came to a stop dead center in the woods. "Who?"

"So when I went to the Tent of Telepathy-"

"Here we go." Gideon mumbled, not kindly.

"Ahem, when I went to the Tent of Telepathy, the Gleeful twins didn't seem that bad." She admitted. "Like the Gleefuls are actually normal people."

"Normal and Gleeful do NOT belong in the same sentence, ever." Gideon explained. "They are definitely far from normal."

"How do you know?" Pacifica finally asked.

"Because one has a psycho crush on me and the other is just a plain psycho." He explained, not bothering to look up at Pacifica. "Just so you know, Dipper does not have a crush on me."

Pacifica would have laughed in any other situation, but now she was just curious. "So if Mabel's the one who has the psycho crush on you, Dipper's the psycho?"

"Ding ding ding, we have a winner." Gideon mocked. "Yes, he's the psycho."

"Didn't seem that way." Pacifica murmured. "He looked normal to me."

"I'll admit, he has the best life, I wish I had his life." Gideon quietly admitted. "But he's always been a jerk to me."

"Why?" Pacifica asked.

"God you ask a lot of questions," Gideon shook his head. "I don't exactly know why he hates me, but I try not to get in his way."

"Makes sense." Pacifica lied.

"He also has the legit best life ever! I wish I was in his place." Gideon mumbled.

××××××××

~~~~~~~~~~

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

“Not What He Seems”