Chapter 15

"...." Pacifica bit her lip and swung the door open. "Dipper, wait!"

Dipper looked behind him and titled his head, "what? Decided that you want to go out with me?"

Pacifica stopped short, "what?!"

"Guess not." He chuckled and continued to walk away.

"Wait, Dipper." Pacifica said again, "you don't look okay, please come back inside."

True enough, Dipper looked extremely pale.

"What do you mean?" He asked, shielding his eyes from the sun that shined quite bright even though it was setting. "I always look pale."

"But-"

"Do you really want me to stay?" He sighed.

"Well, I did hit you with a golf cart." She murmured. "I don't want to seem like a horrible person."

"Well," he said, sticking his hands in his back pockets. "I'll stay."

"Thank you, it'll just make me feel better." Pacifica smiled genuinely.

***

"Will? How long till we get there?" Mabel asked, looking out the window.

"Soon." He replied. Although William was almost eighteen, he really started to have a thing for the thirteen year old girl. He knew it sounded pedophilic, but he really liked Mabel. "I swear."

"Good." She whispered, not really trying to. "Why'd he run off?"

"Dipper?" Will asked.

"Who else?" Mabel snapped, wincing when William flinched. "Sorry, but yes."

"I don't know." Will sighed, turning the wheel. "We're almost here, mistress."

Mabel fought off a smile. "Good."

Will glanced at Mabel, "hey are you alright?"

"I'm fine." She sighed.

"You don't seem fine." He seemed a little frustrated.

"I am!" She shouted, "I'm sorry, but my brother might die!"

"Mabel, calm down." He said, staring at her, "you're not acting like yourself."

"I'm trying!" She felt the tears sting her eyes, but she would not cry. She looked to the front and her eyes widened. "WILL HIT THE BREAKS!"

But there wasn't enough time.

××××××××

~~~~~~~~~~

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

“Time”