Chapter 3

Dipper Gleeful felt a smirk crawl onto his lips as the crowd went silent. He enjoyed making them think about what was about to happen before their very own eyes.

The thirteen year old brunette glanced at his sister to make sure she was ready for the act.

His twin gave him a nod, and that was all that was needed. He snapped his fingers and candles that had been set up all around the seats in the tent, flickered with an unearthly flame.

Mabel studied her brother carefully, a little frustrated that he hadn't let her light the candles, like she usually did. That was Mabel's first clue that something was up.

Dipper felt lightheaded, usually a simple use of magic didn't drain so much from him, he was a little confused, and that was something he did not like admitting.

Mabel snuck another glance at her twin.

No, I will not worry about him.

Dipper saw the concern on Mabel's face and did a double take. His sister never showed any emotion to her brother and he was used to it, so this surprised him greatly.

What is she worried about?

Mabel turned away from her twin and back to the silent crowd, who were gaping at the twins, not blinking or taking their eyes off of them for a second.

We have to get this show on the road, Dipper.

Dipper felt his sister's deathly glare on him, and he proceeded with the truck. He snapped again, causing the shadows that were on the wall to move.

Mabel nodded respectfully, glad to see that her brother was finally in his right mind. But she sensed that something was still off. She flicked her wrist, and a tall box appeared. "Now we need a volunteer!"

Many people raised their hands, but Dipper knew that Mabel would search for one specific person, or just use their servant, Will.

Mabel glanced around the crowd to look for her own sweetheart, Will Cipher, who occasionally sat in the crowd to pretend to be an unsuspecting person in the crowd.

"Here's the first act~"

××××××××

~~~~~~~~~~

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

⑶