Epilogue

Rain poured down on them at the sight. Pacifica held a black umbrella tightly in her hands. Mabel stood next to her, wearing all black. Mabel looked like she had lost everything. Like she was afraid to go on without him.

Pacifica looked to the right of her and saw Kaori in a little black dress with her eyes closed. But her lips were moving slowly. In a prayer.

Pacifica turned towards the grave and felt the wave of sadness crash over her once more. Reliving the memory of Dipper's final words: I love you.

It would forever effect Pacifica. She didn't know how he effected her so much, but she ended up losing the deal to Dipper Gleeful. And she was almost glad that she did.

Kaori tugged at Pacifica's hand, making Pacifica look down at her. "Pacifica, what happens now?"

Pacifica looked over at Mabel who had said nothing the entire time since the funeral had started. Pacifica took Mabel's hand in hers and squeezed. Signalling to Mabel that she wasn't alone.

Pacifica turned her gaze back to Kaori and felt a plan forming in her head. Well, a somewhat plan. "Now," she paused and gulped, "we stick together."

Kaori and Mabel nodded solemnly and turned back to the grave of Dipper Gleeful.

Pacifica closed her eyes. And began to think:

Dipper, I'm glad it was you.

T H E  E N D