Chapter 20

"Dipper Gleeful get back here!" Pacifica tore out of the Shack after him. She didn't care one bit that the rain was soaking her clothes and hair.

Dipper turned around and eyed Pacifica. "I told you that you'd come after me."

Pacifica frowned, "I don't think I have ever hated anyone more than I hate you." Pacifica crossed her arms over her chest and turned away from the brown haired nuisance.

"Oh please, you don't 'hate me'," he said and Pacifica could tell that he was rolling his eyes. "You just can't."

"Why can't I?" She whirled around to face him, "why?"

He hadn't even flinched, "because your head is telling you that you hate me. But your heart definitely says something else."

"How would you know?" She muttered.

"Well it's all in the psychic abilities, my dear." He smirked.

"I don't like you." She exclaimed. "Never have, never will!"

In a blink of an eye, he could see through her lies, "liar."

"Really?" She asked, "you have the balls to call me a liar?!"

He looked down, then back at her. "Yes, I do."

She rolled her eyes, "leave me alone."

"Oh I'd love to, sweetheart, but I've still got things to do." He commented.

"And what do you have to do?" She asked.

"I have to win you over." He replied with a grin.

"Good luck with that, I actually want to see you try." She rolled her eyes but was intrigued.

"Alright, I've got. . ." He paused and thought about it, "two months and if you don't fall for me in that time, I'll leave you alone forever, but if you fall for me," he paused and grinned demonicly.

"What....?"

"You give me the Journal. Deal?" He stuck out a hand.

". . . ." She knew that she wouldn't fall for him, and she extended her hand, "deal."

××××××××

~~~~~~~~~~

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

“Sealed Deal”