Chapter 9

"Pacifica! Watch out!"

The golf cart swerved sideways to avoid a fallen tree that the gnome monster had thrown. "I see it." Pacifica said through clenched teeth.

"I honestly didn't think that this would happen!" Gideon exclaimed, ducking from a flying gnome. "They really are crazy!"

"Yeah yeah yeah, I know but we can escape them." Pacifica replied. "Hopefully."

"Pacifica! We have to escape them!" Gideon shouted, glancing behind him. The twelve year old albino did not want to die today.

"We will we will we will." Pacifica hoped she was right.

***

"Dipper? Are you upstairs?" Mabel called, from the ground floor. "Dipper?"

Huh, maybe he's asleep.

Mabel walked up the stairs, getting to the second floor where she hoped he would be sleeping. She knocked on his door and opened it slightly.

But Dipper wasn't there.

"Dipper?!"

***

Two Months

He kicked a nearby stone.

Two Months

He kicked it again.

Two Months

He cursed under his breath.

Two Months

He clenched his teeth.

Two Months

He curled his fingers into a fist.

Two Months

He heaved a heavy sigh.

Two Months

"Damn."

Two Months

He stood in the middle of a path in the woods staring up, not at anything in particular. He couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe the fact that he'd be dead by the end of summer.

Two Months

He didn't want to believe it. He couldn't believe it. He shouldn't believe it. He shook the thoughts from his head, because he knew she would kill him if she found out how depressed about this he was. Hopefully she wouldn't kill him now.

Two Months

He bit his lip, thinking about all the times he could pass out and which time would be his last. He shivered at the thought, and kept walking.

Two Mon-

His thoughts were interrupted when he got hit by a raging golf cart, hurtling down the path.

××××××××

~~~~~~~~~~

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

“Golf Carts Lead To Danger”