Chapter 12

Oh crap

Pacifica turned towards the now fully awake Dipper Gleeful and hoped for the best. "Hi...Dipper."

"Um, hello?" He seemed confused, and Pacifica wondered if she had given the boy amnesia.

Please don't be amnesia

"Are you alright?" Pacifica asked, praying silently that he didn't know who hit him.

"I think so," he sat up straighter. "So what the heck am I doing here?"

"I uh, brought you back where when....when," Pacifica couldn't bring herself to say it.

"When she hit you with a golf cart." Gideon explained for her, and Pacifica almost scowled at him, but she was happy that she didn't have to explain anything to the stunned magician.

Dipper looked appalled. "You...you hit me with a golf cart?" He finally said the sentence and looked at Pacifica like she had a second head.

Pacifica found herself nodding slowly. "Yeah, I kind of did."

"Well did you, or didn't you?" Dipper raised an eyebrow.

"I....I uh did." Pacifica murmured. "I'm sorry for hitting you with a golf cart-"

Before Pacifica could finish her apology, she realized that Dipper Gleeful was laughing!

"Why are you laughing?" Pacifica dared to ask.

He looked up at her from his place on the couch. "It's hilarious."

***

"....."

"W-why is h-he dying?" William asked Mabel, "is he sick?"

"It's just a condition he has." Mabel heaved a sigh, "the doctor didn't tell me much, but Dipper knows that he's got two months to live, if not less than that."

"H-how long has h-h-he k-known?" William asked.

"He found out earlier today." Mabel whispered, feeling sad all over again. "He wasn't that surprised and he didn't even look sad!"

"Dipper's dying." William repeated. "Dipper's d-dying."

"Yes."

"Two Months?" He whispered.

".......Two Months." Mabel whispered back to the blue haired demon.

××××××××

~~~~~~~~~~

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

“Two Is Better Than None”