Peeping Tom-Girl

Warning: Sexual situation here but there is no inappropriate contact between Jack and Riddick. It gets close to a line to set up more of the plot, but never crosses it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening they landed on Trillion at the New Donning space port. It was already late, after midnight, but he didn't care. It could've been three in the morning and he still would've left.

"I'll be out and won't be back until late. Don't wait up."

She shrugged like it didn't matter to her. "Whatever." But I know exactly where you're going Riddick. Ran out of here like the devil is on your ass. Couldn't get out of here fast enough.

She knew his habits and where he went when he told her not to wait up. Riddick was a man in his twenties, and as such, he had a healthy appetite for sex, meaning he had to have it...a lot. She'd read that somewhere about men his age. Obviously it was true, because he fed his appetite a lot whenever they were in port. She often wondered what he did while they were in space, but never had the guts to ask him outright. She figured he just saved it up because when they did land, that first night he was always gone longer than any other.

It was after three o'clock when he was on his way back and feeling much more relaxed. A brothel is a brothel, but this is one of the better ones. Damn good thing since we'll be here a while. What was her name? Mandy? Mindy? Whatever. I needed a woman. Fuckin' name don't matter in the end – just hot, wet pussy.

Once inside the ship, he paused at her room and quietly opened the door to check on her. He didn't know when the habit began, but he didn't feel right unless he did it. Her back was turned to him and it appeared as though she was sleeping soundly, so he left her room. Only she wasn't asleep. She heard the door open but kept her eyes closed. Then she smelled it - perfume.

You can leave now Riddick!

_______________________________________

The next day was laundry day. She went to his room to get his basket and smelled it again - the perfume. She wrinkled her nose and resentment rose like bile in her throat, choking her.

"She must be a cheap fucking whore because she wears cheap ass perfume." As the last word left her mouth, he rounded the corner and almost bumped into her. Her eyes got big as saucers, fearing he'd heard her. Shit!

"Did you say somethin'?"

"Not a thing." She passed him, letting out the breath she had been holding. "Oh, aren't you going to train me this afternoon?"

"Can't. Business. We've got our biggest shipment ever this time and we're gonna be here a while before it all arrives."

"Define a while." Don't know why, but I don't want to stay here.

"Probably up to two months, so get familiar with the town. Go shopping if you need to, but don't stay gone long. I want you back well before dark."

"Yes m'lord." She'd said it under her breath but he'd heard her and smiled to himself. Cocky little bitch!

_______________________________________

She had beaten him back by five minutes and was busy in the galley putting away her purchases. He walked in, saw her, and stopped in his tracks. She was standing on the counter storing supplies they didn't need right away into higher cabinets. As she leaned to reach toward a side cabinet, her tank top rode up, exposing a length of her ribs and part of her back. From his vantage point, her legs looked like they were going on forever. What he saw unexpectedly irritated him.