Guess Who Is Coming To Dinner

Eve suddenly sat up straight, sucking in a mouthful of air so swiftly her lungs burned as if on fire. Her hand went to her throat, tenderly touching her skin. Nothing. Odd, it had been so real to her. As if someone's hand had been around her throat threatening to end her very life. Little did she know that it hadn't been a dream. Riddick's hand had encircled her throat, tempted to put her asleep for good. She threw the blanket off and wiped her sweaty brow with the back of her hand.

Damn nightmares.

Looking at the pilot's chair, Riddick had turned it toward her and appeared to be asleep. She unbuckled her restraints and quietly rose and walked over to him. He must have been out cold because she knew he was the type to be hyper aware of those around him, even while slumbering. Either that or he trusted her enough to permit himself to relax while sleeping.

Being this close to him again and alone was unsettling. She allowed her eyes to roam his body and tortured herself as she remembered just how his muscles felt beneath her hands, how they would flex and twitch depending on how she touched him. She loved that he was so responsive to the simple things she would do. It made her feel incredibly sexy and powerful that she could get a man like him to react to her touch.

Eve couldn't help but wonder what he smelled like now, and if it was anything like he used to - undeniably male and absolutely intoxicating. She verified that his chair was locked into position and took a step closer, moving in between his outstretched legs. She pulled her long hair back and tucked it into the back of her shirt so it wouldn't fall and cause him to wake. He shifted a bit and she froze in place, waiting to make sure he wasn't going to move again or worse, wake up. She placed her hands on both arms rests and leaned in. She began at his lower stomach and slowly inhaled as she stretched her body up and over his chest, ending at his neck.

She turned her face quickly, expelled the air from her lungs and shuddered. Here she was inches from him and unable to make contact, to give him even the slightest of touches. How cruel could she be to herself? Riddick suddenly groaned and her attention snapped to his face. He was still asleep, but some of her hair had come out and brushed against his skin fueling a dream he was having about Jack.

"Love the hair, baby."

He had mumbled the words so quietly she almost didn't catch it. He was dreaming, and judging by the smirk on his face it was a very pleasant dream, most likely about his wife. Eve smiled and pulled her hair out of her shirt and let it fall. Some of the strands fell onto his face, neck, and the exposed skin of his shoulder and arm. A low growl emanated deep from within his chest, causing Eve to have second thoughts. She attempted to step back, but his legs closed in on hers and wouldn't let go. She lost her balance and almost fell on him. Luckily she caught herself on the arm rests, but not before her chest flattened against his for a brief moment. It was enough though to get a reaction out of him. He shoved his hips up until his erection pressed firmly into her stomach. God, but it was too much to bear and she couldn't swallow her moan. A second later his hands were on her, moving over her breasts, up her neck, and into her hair. Eve gave in and let herself enjoy, believing she was the one bringing this reaction out of him. She ceased trying to hold her body off of his and laid fully against him as he tilted her head back to scorch his way up her throat with his lips. For Eve, this was heaven and she prayed he wouldn't wake up.

Riddick was in a big, comfortable chair in his own living room and had fallen into a nice, restful nap. Or it had been restful until familiar silk strands brushed against his skin. He groaned in his sleep, but knew it was her playing with him. He didn't wake up, much more interested in seeing how she would progress. Soon more strands of hair brushed over his skin setting off millions of pleasure nerves. Jack was trying to back off from him all too soon, but he trapped her, which made her partially fall against him.