Fucking With Her Head

"Riddick."

No response.

"Riddick?" He's either ignoring me or is in his own little world. "Dick?"

Once again no response.

Yep, he's in his own world. He would've tried to bite me for saying that. What the hell are you thinking?

Riddick was indeed lost in his own thoughts, trying to reconcile the girl he left behind with the woman who currently had him strapped down to his own goddamn bed. Eight years sure as hell did a bang up job on her. Her green eyes were probably the most beautiful he'd ever seen, but only on Kyra. Without the benefit of lenses when they were together, the color of her eyes and hair wouldn't have helped him recognize her at all. Until they met on Chronus, he'd never seen her in color, and the few pictures he had of her, when she was young, didn't capture her at all.

So, he was only left with eight year-old memories and his own conjured imagination of a twenty-something Jack to go by. Shit! No wonder he didn't recognize her. He had been way off! 'Grown up Jack' had a tight little body, sexy voice that hinted on being husky at times, and a mass of wavy hair that framed perfection. The only thing familiar were the bullet wounds and that unmatched, smart ass, cocky as hell mouth of hers. No, eight years hadn't dulled that a bit. It was worse.

He almost laughed thinking back to Chronus and how many times she had backed him into a verbal corner. How his hands had itched to throttle the cocky grin from her face, only succeeding in doing so by distracting her mouth with other more pleasurable pursuits, like the things he wanted to do with her..to her, the list of which was growing longer by the minute. Hell, if he didn't quit thinking of her like that, his dick was going to betray his thoughts and she would have an absolute field day with that.

And speaking of field days...fuck! With everything going on, he had almost forgotten about his hellacious mistake. No wonder she went through all this shit, tying me to the bed. She's pissed off at me for attackin' her...shootin' her ass. Shoulda tried to call Iman, but I had to get to Jack. What am I sayin'? This is Jack. She'll understand. She has to. You've had your little revenge, kid. More than enough. Better watch yourself, because you and I both know that I can and will give it right back.

Perturbed, Kyra, who had been laying on him with her head propped on her hands, slid partially off. Still no reaction.

Time to wake you up!

Not one to be ignored, she went for the direct approach, skimming her hand between his ribs and gliding her fingers across the open skin above the waistband of his shorts. His abs noticeably twitched and thighs tightened, but other than that he still wouldn't acknowledge her. It wasn't until she actually stroked his thickening cock through his shorts that he reacted, immediately bucking against her hand and the half of her body that still lay across his.

He had not heard her call his name. That was his first mistake. Then came her hand trailing down his stomach. That woke him and his arousal quicker than a pot of coffee. Fuck! He beat down a groan as his cock twitched. Got to get her to...shit...stop! Then she actually palmed him through his shorts and he had no choice but to buck and scowl to get her to stop. Difficult thing to do considering that what he really wanted was for her ride them both to a screaming orgasm.

"STOP!" he barked.

She looked at him and smiled. "Where were you just now? I called your name several times."

Sound like you want to hurt her. "Dreamin' about what I'm gonna do when I get my hands on you," he growled.

Gonna fuckin' make you scream my name over and over.