11%

NATURALLY, JULIET didn't get any sleep that night. George had left after he dropped the ball on her, leaving her to her own devices. She was too ashamed to show herself to any of the boys, so she holed herself up in George's room for the rest of the night.

George was too aggro to go back and apologize to Juliet, but he wasn't going to swallow his pride and admit he wanted her to stay. Even after three days, it was too early to say, he adored her very presence.

And he couldn't imagine a life without her.

George had always believed in love at first sight, he'd seen it happen. That magical few seconds when two people meet for the first time, is one of the most curious events he'd ever had the privilege to witness. He saw Stu , fall for Astrid the very second he'd laid eyes upon her in Hamburg.

"How long have you two been going steady, again?" Ringo asked George as he jotted something down on his paper of lyrics.

George scrambled for a reasonable answer, and kept his eyes away from Ringo's.

"4 months. I first met her in London." George fabricated, praying to God Ringo wouldn't pry anymore.

To George's 'ad off, Ringo pressed on with curiosity.

"How come we've never been properly acquainted with the bird until a couple days ago?"

"She lives in London, and she just recently quit her job to come move in with me so we can spend more time together." George said, entirely bypassing answering his bandmate's inquiry.

With an eyebrow raise, Ringo suspiciously approached his next question with much more attention to George's reaction.

"Why is she so... odd?" He asked honestly, not trying to appear rude or judgmental.

George chuckled nervously, shaking his head as replied as truthfully as he could.

"She's... one of a kind. Everything around her is new and bright, she seeks adventure. I 'pose that's why I first chatted her up, I saw a tidbit of somethin' I've always wanted." George explained, thinking about his doe-eyed angel. How lucky was he to 'have' a bird like Juliet?

Brave, spirited, witty, brazen. Everything he wasn't. George found what he'd been looking for, for so long, in Juliet Bishop.

He was a fool for getting aggro with her, especially considering her plight. He understood the necessity of sending Juliet back home to her time, but would it be so bad if she stayed?

With her around, he was chock full of lyrics and song ideas. His current work, Do you want to know a secret, was surely inspired by the angel known as Juliet.

Back upstairs, John crept out of his shared room with Paul and lightly rapped on George's door, in hopes that Juliet was in there.

The band leader had heard them having a row earlier, and seized the opportunity to be alone with Juliet.

"Come in." Juliet softly said, expecting to meet a pair of dark chocolate eyes, but was surprised with John's milky ones.

Her excited expression fell, and her lips forms a small 'o'.

"John..." She greeted him cautiously, and he entered slowly and pushed the door closed behind him. Sitting on the edge of the bed, John proceeded to apologize with the utmost sincerity.

"Listen... Jules, I'm sorry for goin' all blitzkrieg on you love. I'm just a wee bit cranky, and I let you take most of the blow only 'cos you were there." John explained, and Juliet sighed in defeat, completely unable to stay mad at him.