17%

"I'VE GOT to hand it to ya, love." George murmured into Juliet's ear as they lay in the backseat of his mini, rain pelting the windows furiously.

"What? That I can sweet talk Lennon and the other two into trudging through the rain and look for help?" She said with a devious little grin, her tongue sticking out of her teeth playfully.

George had his head to one window, and Juliet the other, their feet beside each other's heads. For maximum comfort they agreed. But in actuality they couldn't afford to be close to each other, in fear of monkey business. The chemistry between them was undeniable.

"Yes and no, you naughty girl! Ya 'ave gotten Lennon completely sussed. The bloke is a proper arse around us but you, he trusts." George pointed out as he watched the young time traveler's eyes wander the interior of his mini with ardent curiosity.

"Uh huh, yeah right, George! I may be 50 years younger than you, I'm not that daft. Lennon didn't say two words to me about his deepest darkest secrets. We talked about the band and at most his creative process." Juliet tapped George with the heel of her white converse and George, with a haughty laugh, grabbed her foot and pulled her downwards.

Juliet slid down the door, and onto the bench and she giggled.

"How about now?" George taunted, challenging the tenacious Juliet. With a determined smirk and a set mind, she nodded.

"Oh it's on, Harrison. Prepare to 'ave your nonny arse whipped!" She chirped with a mischievous delight, feeling as if she were reliving her youth.

Pulling her long arms back, Juliet grabbed ahold of George's black boots and tugged his rather large feet upwards, and one of his boots slipped off as he slugged down the seat.

"Ey! No fair!" George protested, untying the shoelaces of Juliet's right shoe and tugging it off.

Juliet gasped, feigning horror and whacked George with his boot on his ankle.

"You shoe napper!" The youngest Beatle only smiled earnestly in return, his vampire-like canines making Juliet smile too.

"Well I've got to make a livin' some how, am I not?" George teased and Juliet repeatedly struck George in the ankle and he found a devious way to serve his revenge.

His curiously long fingers trailed down her leg and under her exposed kneecap and he began to tickle her, and much to his surprise, she was insanely ticklish.

"Ah! No! George stop!" Juliet twisted and writhed in a joyous agony, laughter bubbling at her strawberry lips.

George wouldn't stop even if she begged him to, seeing her eyes light up like the two brightest stars in the night sky, and hearing her silver bell laughter, was enough to seal his affections for good.

Almost cartoonishly, George saw hearts around Juliet's perfectly brunette head in his mind, and he stopped his tickling rampage to give Juliet a moment's rest.

"Oh you devilish thing! I ought to tickle you right back!"

With a triumphant smirk George shook his head and Juliet pouted.

"No freaking way. You're not even the least bit ticklish? Oh you fiend!" George snickered and his laughter faded away as soon as he remembered the whole reason why Juliet was even with him.

"If ya could stay here, with me," George began and Juliet raised a hand to cut him off.

"George you know I can't-"

"But if you could, would ya? Stay? Would you tour with me and the band?" George asked with heartbreakingly wide eyes, transfixed on the angel before him.