chapter eight;; "how could you?"

riley
it's been a few weeks since james and i got together, it's truly been so amazing. everything my parents said about him, wrong. everything bad emily ever said about him, wrong.

i'm just glad that he's loyal to me and that i can seriously trust him. he still takes care of me, like all the time. i don't mind that though, james is just like my husband basically. he protects me and i love him.

"babyyyyyyyyy," james wined as i was finishing up in the bathroom.

"yes, james?" i reply coming out of the bathroom in my bed clothes.

"it's the weekend."

"thank you captain obvious, i wouldn't have known."

he laughs at my remark then continues his though, "i meant it's the weekend and i think we should do something together."

"and what would that be?" i blush and walk up to him so that he has to look down at me.

he leans down and starts kissing my neck, it honestly feels so good...until he starts biting and sucking, "jaaaaaaames."

"what?" he stopped for a second to look at me, "is something wrong, my love?"

i shake my head no, "but if your parents catch us then we won't be able to stay in the same room..."

"awh does little riles enjoy sleeping with me every night?" james chuckles and kisses my forehead and hugs me.

"sleeping with you makes me feel save," i bite my lip.

he grabs my hand and takes me to his bed, he covers me up in his blanket and then cuddles me and kisses my neck over and over.

"feel save?" he asks

"yes," i reply shyly.

i freaking love this man.

• • •

james
sadly my perfect weekend with riley has come to an end and we have to go to school. thankfully, i'll be able to be more myself while i'm at school. it's the end of the year and i'm graduating, so i can treat my girl like a princess everywhere i go.

we walk down the halls, fingers interlocked while i take her to her classroom, "i'm gonna miss you baby."

"i'm gonna miss you too," she kisses my check and then goes to her class.

she's so adorable.

i began walking to my class without a care in the world, my life is great.

"hello, james," i hear this weird voice.

"uuugh what emily?" i hate having to talk to her.

"is my sister pregnant yet?"

"no, i'm not like that anymore."

"oh, i just wanted to know because if she wasn't pregnant then there's no reason for her to be mad at this," she leans in to kiss me and i push her away.

"stop it, i freaking love your sister more than i ever loved anyone so just stop trying to ruin it!" i basically yell causing people to come out of their classrooms and i see riley smiling at me as if she heard what i said.

then while i smile and look at riley, emily kissed me and i pushed her away.

when i look back in rileys direction...she's gone.

"how could you, emily?! you're such a horrible person!" i yell at her then run away to look for riley.