s e v e n

//Sabrinas POV//
Dating Corey is easy. He always picks up and always replies in under an hour. He always shows up early and doesn't care what I wear or what he wears. I like that. I also like how we can talk about anything and everything to him, and its never awkward. I can cry to him and it wont even bug me. He'll just hug me, sit me down on the couch and we'll watch anything. He'd rub his hand on my back or play with my hair or something and all of my worries would go away and just feel lucky to have him here. He is legit the best boyfriend in the world. Like what was I thinking dating Bradley when Corey was right here. And most fans are all like 'but he's younger than you' but I honestly couldn't care less. I love Corey for who he is not for when he was born.
//Coreys POV//
I'm gonna do it one day. I will marry her. I love her so freaking much. She legit has ZERO FLAWS. Her laugh gives me life, shes never in a bad mood for more than 10 minutes, and she will literally not mind doing anything. She doesn't care how I dress or how she dresses as long as we're comfortable. So I have a plan to take her somewhere. She'll love it. I already have both our parents' green light, and her mom packed her bag. I'm gonna take her somewhere she has ALWAYS loved, and it means a lot to us.

a|n-TERRIBLE CHAPTER IK, BETTER IS COMING JUST YOU GUYS WAIT...