e i g h t e e n

//Sabrinas POV//

Corey shut his eyes and blinked, hard. I saw him swallow hard, too.  

With his eyes still shut, he said;

"Peyton has always had a crush on you. He cant help it. You are just that type that makes everyone fall in love with you."

He opened his eyes. Both his eyes bloodshot with a single blue pupil in the center, and his eyes and eyelashes were soaked in tears.

His bottom lip began to quiver. He was shaking.

I let go of his shirt and straightened out it out.

"So Peyton used to have a little crush on me. So what? He isn't gonna me from you."

I gave him a little smile at the end of that.

He didn't smile.

If anything, his eyes filled up with more tears, and he began to shake more.

He turned his face away from me.

He shut his eyes tight and bit his bottom lip, hard.

I saw a tear slip out from under his eyelid. I started to cry lightly.

"Why are you so scared?? I love you!! What does he have that you don't??!"

He turned to face me, his eyes wide open, and quickly replied;

"EVERYTHING! Peyton Meyer, Sabrina we are talking about Peyton Meyer!! He is only casted as the hot boyfriend in movies and tv shows!! He has the biceps, the abs, the hair, the eyes!! I have only ever been the awkward nerd or something! I don't have the looks, I'm really skinny, and I really don't deserve you. I deserve a tree. A dead one. Point is, I love you so much, more then Peyton ever could. But he is way out there. So are you."

He took a deep breath to absorb what he just said. I was crying hard now. Real hard.

"Corey I don't care about hair and abs and all that shit. I care about having a man that will care about me and always love me, and see my best over my worst and cuddle with me when I cry and just make me feel loved."

He turned to look at me.

He still wasn't smiling.

He had this 'hurt' look in his eyes.

I couldn't take it.

"YOU MAKE ME FEEL LOVED!! I LOVE YOU AND NO ONE COULD EVER TAKE THAT PLACE!! YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!! PLEASE..."

I was crying so hard I was drenched.

"...don't leave me. I want you and no one else. Please..."

he got up and sat next to me.

He hugged me so gently, but I felt like my whole world was shook.

"Sabrina the reason I was crying was because i was afraid of you leaving me for Peyton."

I hugged him harder, and sniffled a bit.

"But here's the thing, you are crying more than I am now."

I made no sound.

"That means something. That proves that you wont leave me for no stupid ass reason."

I snuggled closer to him.

"Never."

"Good."

We let go of each other and he gave me a light kiss.

It was small but so am I.

It was perfect.

He wiped his tears and I wiped mine.

He took a deep breath and gestured to the cart.

"Our pizzas probably freezing now."

I looked at the cart then at him. I chuckled,

"Yea. Probably is."

He looked at me with a smile.

"Well pizzas don't eat themselves ya know."

I smiled bigger and nodded.

"So I've heard."

Still smiling, he got up and took a slice in each hand.

As he bit one, he handed me the other.

With a mouthful of pizza, I asked. "Instead of crying, we should just eat pizza,next time we have a conflict."

He laughed with his mouth full. When he finished his bite, he said,

"I'm not shedding any more tears on this trip babe."

I smiled as I swallowed.

"Well thats good cause so far I have only cried when you did."

We both laughed.