t w e n t y

//Coreys POV//

Peyton and Row started getting ready.

They stayed in two separate rooms side by side, for their own privacy reasons.

Me and Sab just shared a room.

Whatever, I love her.

We were both dressed, and while I brushed my hair, she did her makeup.

She was humming this tune that I recognized very clearly.

"Whatcha singing there?"

She looked at me and smiled.

"Oh nothing."

She looked back at the mirror and continued her makeup.

I still stared at her.

"That's my favorite song that you wrote for EVOLution. That's mad love. You're humming mad love."

She smiled and turned to face me.

She put her makeup down and she stared up into my eyes and I stared down into hers.

She wasn't wearing her heels so she was pretty short. I loved her height.

"Mad love forever." She said.

"Ha ha ha ha forever. That was such a stupid response."

She just laughed, making me chuckle and hug her tight.

She hugged me back and looked up at me.

"Sabrina Fogelmanis."

I smiled so big.

"Corey Carpenter." She laughed.

"You'd take my name?"

"If it means I can keep you forever, and be the guy that takes care of you and make you happy, I'd change my name to Sullivan Charles the 19th."

She laughed so hard at that name. I did too.

She walked away from me to put her makeup away.

Once all her makeup was in her bag, she picked the bag up, zipped it, and looked back at the mirror one last time.

She made a duck face in the mirror and stayed making it looking back at me.

She kept doing it as she came near the door.

I then bent over and kissed her little lips as she walked out the door.

I saw her smile right after, and stayed smiling as she put her makeup bag in her suitcase.

I then walked over with my hands in my pockets and slipped my shoes on.

While Sab was putting on her 'everywhere heels', I grabbed a light coat for me and her.

One of my hands were on the door handle and the other handing her coat to her. 

She took it and as she was putting it on I heard a small "Thanks."

Once she zipped up her coat, she grabbed my hand and we walked out the door, hearing the lock click behind us. 

//Sabrinas POV//

We took the elevator downstairs to the lobby and sat on a couch there.

We were we waiting for Row and Pey to come down so that we could head to breakfast together.

Cor was on his phone, texting someone.