Chapter 25- Grey's

Bella POV

I yawned, and hopped out of bed to walk towards the bathroom. Lily's been so nice and wonderful. I just put on the edgy punk rock vibe so it's easier to block out the true mushy stuff. I wonder if I'll ever tell her about my family. I place my hands firmly on the bathroom counter. No, I tell myself firmly. You can not tell anyone about anything. Remember what happened last time you told someone. I sigh, and run my fingers through my hair. Durmstrang was absolutely horrid. Lestrange looked horrified last night. I chuckle softly to myself. My father, was mentioned in a prophecy. It said something about naming his children of the stars in the constellation Orion. As the 3rd born child, Bellatrix is the 3rd star in the Orion constellation. 

Therefore, Bellatrix. In the prophecy, it also said something about his 3rd child's name doubling his most faithful servant. At least, that's what I think. I've had to depheir things from whispered conversations and closed doors. I sigh again, and walk down the stairs to the common room. I see a black-haired boy with extreme bed head and still in his pajamas sitting on the couch. He turns to me. You. In a flash, I sprint across the room, while grabbing my wand out of my back pocket. In 1 minute flat I have the boy pinned against the wall, feet dangling, with my wand at his throat. "What are you doing here?" I hiss, glancing around to make sure that Lily or James isn't downstairs yet. "Bloody hell, woman. I was just waiting for James!"

 I furrow my brow in confusion. "Why would Regulas Black be #1, waiting for James Potter, #2, in the Gryffindor grounds, and #3 in the HEADS dorm?" I ask, jabbing my wand in his throat again. He looked positively terrified. "I'm not Regulas! Please let me down!" I raise my eyebrows. "Prove it." He sighs, and glances around the room. "You're the nice Bellatrix who hates Sirius and squirted ketchup on him that contained a weird permanent sticking spell so I can't get it out of my hair?" He said meekly. My face goes red, and I help him down at once. "Merlin, Sirius. I'm sorry. I thought you were that.... that GIT." He smirks. "Trust me, the feeling is mutual." I smile. "Um, 3 things. You're really damn beautiful when you're mad. You have a really nice wand and um, could you get this ketchup out of my hair please?" He begs, and I glance at my wand, turning it thrice in my fingertips. It was a mix of ash wood (means I'm stubborn, and it won't work at all if in the hands of another wizard unless their very close to me romantically) and apple wood (mixes VERY poorly with Dark Magic, which I take pride in) with a unicorn tail core, and roses were engraved from the base up. It was a unique wand indeed. 

James and Lily come down the stairs to see Sirius on his knees, begging to me, and me standing there, studying my wand. James busts out laughing. Lily has a smile playing on her lips. She crosses her arms over her chest. "Sirius wouldn't be begging like this unless he has something in his hair that Remus couldn't get out." "I may have put a sticking charm in the ketchup  I squirted in him last night?" I respond meekly, raising my hand. Lily laughs, and gives me a high five. "It's been a while since someone has been able to pull this off!" She says admiringly, walking in a circle around him, studying his hair. "Bella, this is really advanced magic!" She says, impressed. I blush. "I'll learn anything for a good prank." James and Sirius's eyebrows fly up. "So you like to prank?" They say at the same time. "I work better alone. Or preferably with the same gender." I say, giving Lily a high five again. "Sirius, come, I'll go to the bathroom with you and I'll wash all of it our, okay?" He nods and gets up. Lily tells me the password and place of the Heads bathroom and I led him there in silence. "Um, are you guys Emma and Julia?" I ask hesitantly to a short brown haired girl and a tall blonde. The tall blonde nods and laughs at the sight of Sirius. I say the password to find a separate portrait in the bathroom. 

Lily had mentioned they were putting a new one in to stop intruders. It was a medium height girl with medium dark skin tone and long beautiful black hair. She had on black glasses with a white shirt and sweatpants. She was lounged on a couch with a bowl of popcorn by her side with a remote, and TV in the corner. "Oh hey!" She said, pressing a button on the remote and swirling around. "I'm Sasha." "Bella." I answer. "Could you show me where the bath tub is?" She jerks her head to the side and I see a giant tub with multiple faucets. I blush. "Should've seen that. What're you watching?" I ask as Sirius strips to his boxers and jumps in the tub to wet his hair. "Um, Greys." She says, turning back around. My jaw drops. "Grey's Anatomy?" I ask, moving closer. She nods energetically. "It's the best! You should watch it." "I have! I mean, before I moved to Durmstrang, I got up to Season 7." We talk about Greys for a while and she promises to invite me back to catch up on Greys. I had no idea anyone likes muggle shows here. 

We continue to talk as I sit on the edge of the tub and massage the ketchup out of Sirius's hair. Sirius is silent the whole time. We mention something about Callie and Arizona and he interrupts us. "Shonda's original plan was to get Callie and Arizona together again, but Callie resigned." My jaw drops. Sasha nods approvingly. " A couple who watches Grey's together, stays together." She says approvingly, before turning to walk away and talk to Emma and Julia outside. "You watch Muggle shows?" I say, trying to get the last knot out of his hair. "I used to, just to get mom and dad mad. But then I got hooked." He says sheepishly. I laugh. "I have a feeling I'll be forced to talk to you a lot more.