Chapter 22- Bubbles

I laughed. I took them to the Heads bathroom, on the 3rd floor, behind two reading girls. One had long blonde hair and stormy hazel eyes, and other had long thick brown hair with brown eyes. They were quite nice, and were always laughing with each other. "Hey Emma, hey Julia. What's the recent?" I ask. "Percy Jackson." They answer simotanesly. I shake my head. "Again?? I'll never understand why you like that so much." 

They gasped. "Someday, you'll read it and understand." Emma said. "And who are these??" Julia asks, noticing James and Rosie behind me. "A boy?" Emma whispers, raising her eyebrows. I blush. "This is Rosie, James's younger sister and yes, James is my boyfriend." "I SHIP IT!" They shriek. Jumping up and down, Julia studies him and stops jumping. 

"Bout time you showed up, boy." He laughs. "Okay, okay, prophecy!" They swing the door open, giggling. "Be safe!" Julia yells over her shoulder and I take extra care to slam the door behind me. I hear her shriek and feel satisfied. "Now! Time for you two to get washed up." "Rosie first." James says, climbing over to pick up Rosie. "Pink sparkly bubble, coming right up." I turn the right faucets on, and in no time the big tub is full to the brim. Rosie jumps in and I slowly wash her hair, untangling all the knots. I turn on the self washing feature so by the time I pull her out, she's all nice and clean.

 I braid her hair while she sits on my lap, and she falls asleep. I glance over at James a couple times during this process, and all he's doing is staring at me. When I place Rosie on the couch and cast a muffolito spell over her so we don't walk up, he's still staring at me. "What?" I ask, twisting my hair up into a bun and using a pencil to keep it in place. "You'd make a great mother." He says. "Thanks, James." I blush and push him to the shower. "Hurry up." He goes into the shower and in no time the room in full to the brim with steam. "Uh, Lily? Could you help me?" "Do you have your boxers on?" I ask warningly. Hey, you never know with James Potter. "Yeah, don't worry." He says meakly. I run, alarmed. I gasp. 

He has cuts all over his body, and there's a big gash on his back. It looks as if his ankle is broken as well. "Oh James." I whisper. I walk slowly towards him and trace my fingers over his scar. He winces as he tries to walk over to me. I run over, and as soon as I'm in arms reach he pulls me into another bone breaking hug. "James, let me

heal your cuts." "Nope. I'm not letting you go." "Come on, once I heal you, then we'll be able to go back to the common room and relax there." He recluntatly pulls away. I start muttering healing spells, finally healing his ankle. The only scar he has left is the once wrapping from his collarbone to his eye. "Ah, whatever. It's a battle wound." I nod, now the weak one because of all the advanced magic I just did. "Put on clothes. Let's go back to the common room." I walk back around the corner and Emma is waiting for me. 

"Lily, there's a young man waiting outside for you." I furrow my brow in confusion. "It's not one of the Maruaders?" I ask. "Not sure." She replies. That's weird. Emma and Julia have known the Marauders even longer than I have. I walk out side.

No one.

I'm pulled around so my back is pressed up against the wall. I look up into grey eyes. "Sirius?" I ask, confused.

"Better" He whispers. I study him more. He looks younger than Sirius and plus he has a slytherin tie on. "You're Regulas, aren't you?" I ask. "Back and better than ever, pretty lady. It's your lucky day." I try to back up, confused. He pulls in closer. "Would you like to have the honor of going to the ball with me?" He asks, leaning in close. I recoil in alarm. He smells like week old milk with stale crackers. I'm filled with rage.

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND, YOU GIT!" I shriek, slapping him straight across the face and using my wand that I grabbed out of his hand, I light the bouquet of roses on fire. "I like Lily's better, anyways."

I flounce out, and grab James by the wrist, hoist Rosie on my waist, and go through the secret door in the back that leads to the Dorms. "OH YEAH LILY! YOU GO GIRL! KICK HIS GOD FORSAKEN ASS GIRLFRIEND!" I hear Julia shriek. I shake my head and collapse on the couch. Sirius is waiting for us.

"I think your brother has a bigger ego than you do. He just tried to ask me to the ball." I tell Sirius when James takes Rosie up to his dorm to sleep. "HE DID WHAT?" Sirius yells, and storms out of the dorm.

I go to check on James, and he's sound asleep with one arm protectively throw over Rosie. I go back downstairs, and I see Sirius on the couch slightly out of breath.

"He'll be in St. Mungos for a week, at the earliest."