Jealous Magnus

Clary and Simon had decided to take the kids to the park when Magnus had sent them to pick up food from the bakery so he could give makeovers to the kids. After Clary had talked to Magnus after the makeover incident, Magnus had decided to come along with them. He had even brought a picnic blanket with food for lunch. Along with a few spell books. Research wouldn't hurt while they were busy playing.

Simon was playing tag with Alec and Jace and was purposely letting them win. While Clary was pushing little Izzy in a swing. After when Izzy decided to join Simon and her brother in a game of tag, Clary plopped herself down next to Magnus. "How's it coming?" She asked.

"Nothing so far. Caterina said she had an idea of something that could help, or at least prevent the possibility of the from getting younger." Clary looked like someone just punched her.

"THEY'LL CONTINUE TO GET YOUNGER? Why did you not tell me this!" Clary now looked like she wanted to punch Magnus.

"I said it's a possibility! The fact that they haven't got any younger tells me they're fine. However, Caterina has dealt something similar to this in the past and that is why she is coming in. Don't worry Clary, they're fine."

Clary let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding in. Well at least that was a relief. Clary looked out towards the kids. "Looks like Isabelle has formed quite an attachment to Simon." Clary observed as Izzy wrapped her arms and legs around Simon's foot holding on tight. Magnus laughed at this "I'm going to join them." Clary said before standing up.

Clary started walking over to when Simon was playing with Alec when she heard a loud screaming cry. Clary got into battle position, ready to sprint and grab the kids if needed. She noticed the cry came from a kid beside the structure next to Jace and Izzy. Clary made her way over to them quickly and analyzed the situation. Jace was standing protectively over Izzy with an intense look on his face. The other kid that had screamed looked like he had fallen over and bumped his head on the structure. "Clary! He tried to take Izzy! I thought he was a demon!" Of course a boy was trying to drag Izzy off to play, Clary thought. The parents of the other little boy had made their way over to where they were standing.

"Jace, what happened?"

"He was pulling at Izzy, trying to get her to come with him. I thought he was gonna hurt her!" The other parents probably just saw this as a little boy trying to protect his sister, but they still didn't look too impressed with Clary. They failed to understand that Jace thought it was a demon trying to take Izzy.

"Izzy's fine Jace, see?" She motioned to a giggling and smiling Izzy. Clary wasn't going to tell him off, because she knew Jace thought he was just defending Izzy. It's who Jace was and he wasn't about to get in trouble for that. "Come on. Go play with Simon." Jace took Izzy's hand and went to go join Simon and Alec who were standing nearby watching them now. Clary was about to walk off when―

"Are you seriously not going to tell your kid off?" The mother asked in pure astonishment. "He just pushed my kid into the structure." He'll walk it off, she wanted to tell mother who was getting in Clary's face. "What kind of parent are you?" That did it. "What kind of parent lets their kid push another kid and get off scot free?"

"What kind of parent am I? What kind of parent are you? Who doesn't teach their kid not to grab at other kids! If you didn't notice, he was just defending his little sister. Teach your kid to behave and maybe you won't run into this problem." With that Clary walked off and went to join Simon and the kids.

As Clary made her way over to go get Magnus after playing with the kids someone had stopped her. A younger man, not that much older than herself. "Hey there." He smiled. "Hi." Clary muttered back slightly confused why a stranger was stopping to talk to her. "So, I haven't seen you around here before. Which one is yours, or do you have one on the way?" He asked.