Ducks

'What's going on?' Simon asked walking into the library where everyone was huddled together.It had been a two weeks now since the turning into children and all.Now they were all sitting in the library waiting for everyone to share her idea.

'Clary has an idea' Isabelle said.

'We're going to scare Jace' Clary said once she got everyone's attention.

'Good plan' Izzy said immediately loving the idea.

'She still hasn't told you how we're going to do it yet' Alec said.

'I know but I like where this is headed' Izzy said clapping her hands.

'We're going to put ducks everywhere in Jace's room and scatter some all around the Institute and even outside in the yard' Clary explained.'Jace is still asleep I am will wake him with a quacking noise then let the freaking out' begin she finished.

'You're a mean girl friend' Magnus said 'I like it'.

Clary smirked 'Do you think you could get a bunch of ducks' she asked 'Absolutely' Magnus said and snapped his fingers.

A bunch of ducks appeared before them.'Great now everyone grab some ducks and place at least one in every room and close the doors so they can't escape' she ordered.They did as they were told and half an hour later they all met back at the library.

'Ok I am going to wake up Jace' Clary said. 'I'll tape it' Izzy said pulling out her phone. Clary tiptoed into their bedroom and slid in next to Jace.

She threw a piece of bread near a duck making it quack and dive for it.

Jace bolted up right and gasped backing away when he saw the duck.

'Clary!' He shook her.

'Hmm?' Clary rubbed eyes pretending that she was sleeping the whole time.

'Get up! there are Ducks everywhere we have to defend ourselves' Jace said.

'It's just a duck Jace' Clary said picking up one and placing it on the bed.

'What are you doing?' his voice went up an Octave higher than usual.

'Relax' Clary said to trying to contain her laughter.She moved the duck a little closer to Jace.He jump back falling off the bed and realised there were multiple ducks in the room.

'What are all these Monsters doing in our room!' he screamed. 'I bet Simon and Magnus' he narrowed his eyes 'Yes Magnus' he said as he stormed out of the room to go and give Magnus a piece of his mind.

'When he opened the door to Alec's room he didn't see the warlock but ducks.

'By the Angel there everywhere!' he yelled horrified.He ran to Izzy's room again to see ducks. 'They've eaten everyone' he said in horror

The rest of them were hiding silently filming the whole thing. They were trying so hard from bursting out laughing.

'This was a good idea Clary' Magnus said laughing silently.

'Thanks Magnus' she said smiling.

At that moment Jace walked into the library and caught sight of them.

'By the Angel....you were all behind it....including you Clary' he asked shocked.

Clary stopped laughing and looked at Jace.He had those eyes that told her he was going to do something.

'Can you at least stop it now' he asked.Magnus looked at Clary. She nodded.With a snap of fingers the ducks disappeared.

Jace came up to Clary 'You are coming with me' he said glaring at her and walked out.She gulped and followed him to their bedroom.