chapter 11 - asking izzy

dougie pov - i woke up feeling so anxious. I intertwined my fingers with harry's and he grabbed my hand tight, spooned me and nuzzled his face into my neck. 'Are you excited?' he said into my skin, his breathe sending shivers down my spine. 'So so nervous babe.' I said with a lot of worry. 'Don't be! I know izzy, we've been best friends since school and she loves you too!' he said kissing my neck. 'I'm scared though haz. What if she rejects us. Then what?' i said with a lump forming in my throat. 'Then we'll figure something else out. You have to remember that we're asking a lot of iz. But at the same time, i know her.'

harry pov - we went over to izzy's. i knocked on the door and dougie wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my chest. 'Harry, Dougie! How are you? Come in' she had a pot of tea waiting on the table for us we all took a seat around the table. Izzy looked at us with a confused, concerned look on her face. 'Wow guys are you okay?' she said. 'Yeah we're fine, we just have a huge favour to ask and please don't feel obliged to say yes. This is a massive favour and well... We were wondering if you would um have our baby?' I said holding dougies hand on the table stroking it with my thumb. 'Oh my god guys yes of course. But i know you both and I heard you talking at dougies party about how much you want twins. So what do you want to do? Its totally your decision and i'm so honoured that you're choosing me.' Twins oh my god i cant believe izzy said she would have our twins. This would be perfect.

dougie pov - Twins i can't believe it! This is everything i ever wanted and for izzy to say yes. I'm in so much shock. Tears of happiness streamed down my face. 'Doug, stop crying come here!' Izzy said laughing. I stood up to hug and kiss her. 'I love you both so much, you're going to make the greatest dads ever!' Izzy said, one arm round each of us. 'Thanks iz, you're amazing' harry said kissing her cheek. After hours of laughter and catching up, harry and i had to go. We made our way to the door and said goodbye to izzy. 'See you in a few weeks for the first treatment?' i said with a huge smile on my face. 'Ahh yes, see you in a few weeks.' We walked off hand in hand discussing baby names all the way home.

harry pov - we didn't want to tell danny and tom straight away, we wanted to make sure everything was working and going to plan so we didn't get anyones hopes up. 'LUKE! I like luke for a boy' Dougie said with excitement in his voice. 'Luke? Like luke skywalker!' i said knowing exactly why doug chose the name. 'Maybeeee' he said with a small smirk. 'And let me guess, leia for girl?!' i said laughing and kissing dougies hand. 'You're not funny. But i can't lie, you're kinda right.' Dougie said, his face going a light red shade. 'What about mauva for a girl?' i said curiously. 'Mauva, i like it.' He looked up at me and smiled. 'Well if we're having twins we're going to need more than one name. Got any other girl names you like?' i said looking right into dougies eyes. 'I really like luna.' he said raising his eyebrows. 'I love it!' i said planted a kiss on his lips. 'Maybe even more than i like mauva!' We reached the front door, i made us some more tea and we sat down in the living room discussing boys names we liked.

dougie pov - we came to the conclusion that our favourite boy names were isaac and lloyd. If we had one boy and one girl, they would be called luna abigail and isaac lloyd. After hours of talking about how happy we were. We snuggled on the sofa and put back to the future on. Harry played with my hair and rubbed my thigh until i fell asleep. I woke up to the credits rolling and a sleeping harry judd, who's arms were wrapped around my body i kissed his lips and they turned into a smile. He pressed his forehead against mine and rubbed our noses together. I smiled at the thought of being a dad with harry. He was such an amazing person and he would treat our children with so much love. His love for me shows that he will never walk out and leave like my dad did. I was so happy. With my band mate, best friend, fiancee. I couldn't wait for our future.