Chapter 20

I wake up with crusty eyes and I feel the bed for Kayla. I touch her cold elbow and roll over. She is already up and on her iPhone.

"Good morning sunshine!" she says with a huge smile.

"Uhhh," I reply and face-plant back into my pillow.

"What do you want to do today?" Kayla asks.

"I don't know," I sit up groggily, "my mom is not going to be home."

"Want to just stay home and have a girls day?" she asks.

"Sure." our version of a 'girls day' included, sweatpants, chick flicks, delivery pizza, and gossip.

The day went by slowly, just what I needed because it gave me time to daydream about Jack.

Everything about him was so mesmerizing and breathtaking. I love him so much but I question myself, how could I have fallen so fast? I usually don't and when I do, it's not

serious at all to me. Sure I've dated a lot of guys but I've never felt this way before. So gooey and gushy inside and not being able to take my mind off of him. It's weird.

Me and Kayla watch all the twilight movies, the hunger games, the notebook, and this is us. We also watch all the one direction video diaries, fangirling the whole time. After a large pizza, 2 microwave dinners and 4 bags of popcorn, she falls asleep to the sound of our 5 favorite boys. But I fall asleep to only one boy's voice, replaying in my head.