2

Justine Skye as Tiana

Zendaya as Lauren

Tiana

"Stop fighting me on this Tiana." I was trying to pull Lo away from the diner Nolan and Avery were meeting us at.

"Don't make me do this."

"Grow a pair." She pulled me into the diner. "See there not even here yet. Let's go find a table." We sat in a booth next to a window. I buried my face into the menu.

"Stop doing that T. You look sexy." Lauren picked out my clothes since I was planning on wearing sweats. I was wearing a black bomber, a Pink Floyd crop top, high waisted jean shorts, my white addias super stars, and a black cap. Ok maybe I did look good but that didn't help with the fact that I'm nervous.

"Hey babe." Lauren said. I didn't hear anything for about 30 seconds until I heard another guy clear his throat. I'm guessing they were making out. "Oh Hey Nolan." I peeked up from the menu. Nolan looked sexy, wearing his nike shorts, white tee shirt, and black Air max 90's. I looked back down at the menu to hide my blush appearing on my face.

I heard them shuffle into the booth. "And who's this." Someone grabbed my menu. I was face to face with Nolan.

"Nolan, this is Tiana, Tiana this is Nolan."

"It's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful woman." He held his hand out for me to shake. I shook it. Before I detached my hand from his soft one, he kissed the back of my hand. I almost died.

"Tell her what you do Nolan." Lauren said.

"Well besides soccer, I'm a health science major here." I was silent. Lo nudged me.

"C-cool." I responded. Smooth T. I stutter when I'm nervous.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress asked. She stared right at Nolan. I saw Nolan look back at the waitress. I knew I would regret this.

"I'll take a hamburger." Nolan said. "Hold the tomatoes and with bacon cheese fries. Oh yea and a sprite. What about you Princess Tiana?" Nolan asked. I looked up from my menu. Princess?

"Um I'll take some Pancakes and bacon." I spoke up. "With a chocolate milk." I heard the waitress snicker.

"Is there a problem ma'am?" Lo asked with sass. Oh no.

"Chocolate milks are for kids." Bitch the only thing for kids are trix. Don't play me hoe.

"There's no rule about that on the menu. Get her a damn chocolate milk before we cause a scene in this diner and you get fired. " The waitress rolled her eyes. Thank you Lo.

Our 'double date' went ok. I found out that both of Nolan's parents are famous. The waitress came back with the check and walked off. Lo grabbed the check first.