29

A/n: Imma keep this authors note short but, just note that I'm on a mother fucking roll with this unedited ass story.

I'm still very proud with myself.
————————
Instagram by Tiana

 Liked by Nxlanrxbinsxn and 109,457 others

Titiharrison: 👀 Drops @ Midnight...

Nxlanrxbinsxn: who's that clown ? 😤

—————————
Tiana

"I've never seen someone look so good in my favorite Jimi Hendrix tee shirt." Nolan said through FaceTime. I'm currently in my dressing about to go out on national television.

"I picked out that shit by the way." Sean yelled in the background. I did look cute.

My makeup artist touched up my highlight

My makeup artist touched up my highlight. Home girl wanted me to shine bright like a diamond today.

"Since when you had yeezys babe?" Nolan asked.

"I had a photoshoot for Tiger Beat magazine and they let me keep the yeezys." I flipped my hair.

"2 minutes until you're on Miss. Harrison." The stage manager said.

"It's Mrs. Robinson." Nolan corrected.

"That's your mom's name."

"You know she hates people calling her that. It makes her feel old."

"From the picture you showed me, she looks exactly the same when she was eighteen."

"A little birdy told me black don't crack." He shrugged. "Imma let you go T. I have to go to practice. I'll meet you back at my house for dinner around sevenish?" I nodded. "Good luck today babe. Love you."

"Love you more." We hung up. I walked towards the main stage.

"My next guest made history within the past few months by climbing the top 10 charts with her debut song. This girl is also dating my whore of a son for some reason. Give it up for my special guest today, Tiana Harrison." Jaylah introduced me.  I walked out and waved to the studio audience and blew a kiss at the camera.