24

A/n: I'm only posting because I'm slightly drunk and I want to fucking rant rq. Dead ass, I'm about to slap the shit out of Justin Bieber. His ass really didn't have to get that dark ass tattoo on his abs like that. He should have put that shit on his back, like I fucking hate abdominal tattoos because I hate it when the abs are covered. JB even covered all his tattoos on his body, like it was nothing. I hope it looks better when it lightens up....
Anyways, not edited. I might have put some fuck shit in there.
-----------

Instagram by Shade Room
(A/n: bc these hoes has nothing better to do than to stalk ppl)

67,592 likesTheshaderoom: #TSRBaeWatch look how cute #nolanrobinson is watching his girlfriend #tianaharrison take the stage at the vmas

67,592 likes
Theshaderoom: #TSRBaeWatch look how cute #nolanrobinson is watching his girlfriend #tianaharrison take the stage at the vmas.

Titiharrison: @Theshaderoom keep yall eyes to yallselves . Looking at my man and shit...y'all don't need to make an announcement about how cute he is. Shid ... ik . 💀 #jk

-------------
Nolan

Tiana is currently riding my dick into the sunset.

The rest of the show was chilling.

Flashback

"And the winner for best new artist is....Tiana Harrison." We didn't even hear the presenter announce the winner. We were too engrossed roasting each other.

"Shut up, that's why your breath stink." Tiana told me and pushed my face away.

"And yet you kissed me." I said.

"Yo, you know you won best new artist?" Sean tapped her.

"Psh no I didn't. No one fucks with me." Tiana said. Sean pointed at the Jumbotron and surely enough there were hella cameras pointing at all. "Holy shit." She was in shock. We stood up and hugged each other.

I helped her up on stage and went back to my seat. I watched her hug the presenter. She listened to the crowd cheering for her. "Wow best new artist. Well for starters, I would like say thank you for god for creating the gift of music. Next I would like to say thank you to my family, friends, Nolan for believing in me. It's so unreal that a girl who has been suffering from stage fright for 12 years can win this award. Lastly thank you to my beautiful fans for supporting me for the past two months or so. Thank you." I got up and helped her down off stage. I kissed her cheek.

"I told you'll win." I said.

As soon as we got back to the hotel, well you kind of know what happened.

"Shit Tiana. I'm close." I had a death grip on her ass.

"Mhm." That all she could get out. My dick had her speechless. I take pride in my dope ass stroke game.