9

A/n: I suck at writing lyrics. No Filter by Fifth Harmony was used within this chapter. Yes, it's unreleased. Yes, I'm a savage for leaking already leaked songs. No I didn't write this song (for copyright sakes). Yes, go listen to that shit bc it's a bop. You're welcome. Collab w/ my main squeeze indigoclifford . If this chapter is bad, you know who to blame (indigoclifford ). Cuss that hoe out. I'm kidding. Ignore typos.
---------
Nolan

"Nolan you have a visitor." Avery yelled.

"Bring them back here." I yelled back. I was chilling in my bed after a workout. T walked into the room.

"Woah you're shirtless." She shielded her eyes away from me.

"You act like you don't like it."

"I would like it if you put a shirt on." I picked up one of my hoodies and threw it on.

"Thank you."

"What's that in your hands?" She threw a folder down on my bed.

"You were right." She said. I opened the folder. Her song was in there.

"One hundred?" She nodded. "I told you."

"What did you get on your math exam? Please tell me you failed?"

"Hey now, momma didn't raise no dummy." I slid her my test. Bud dad raised a hoe.

"You got an A."

"Yes indeed. Now when are rehearsals because I believe we had made a bet.

"I was on my way to music room anyways to play piano. Do you want to tag along?" I nodded.

------------------------

"How do you have access to the music room?" I asked her.

"How do you have access to the stadium at midnight?" I laughed.

"Touché."

"My professor allows me to practice in here anytime." She started playing the piano.

"How are you that good?"

"Took piano class when I was younger. Everything else was super easy to learn."
She starts playing Lauryn Hill.

"Guys you know you'd better watch out
Some girls, some girls are only about."
She sung.

"That thing, that thing, that thing
That thing, that thing, that thing." We both sang. I can't sing for shit but only for shit and giggles.

"Yas Nolan."

"Mother and father always had great taste in music." I said brushing my shoulder off. She started playing chords.

"You and me, with no smoke and mirrors, mirrors
Let me see, you crystal clear, clear" She sings her song.

"I can't wait to hear you perform it."

"You have to wait a while because I'm going home for the summer."

"Where is your home?"

"Brooklyn baby." I stopped moving.

"As in New York?"

"New York, concrete jungle
Where dreams are made of
There's nothing you can't do
Now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you
Let's hear it for New York." She plays Empire state of mind. I literally can't get enough of her singing.